1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Bike Photo Gallery

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Rob, Jun 4, 2014.

1. AERMACCHI 1971 TV350 350CC 1 CYL OHV

Half a Ducati?
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  2. A friend of mine, one of these modern types, asked if I could look after it whilst he moved. I haven’t really need the extra space up until now, so he’s just pushed it home this afternoon, after five years!
    My garages are now wired, alarmed and waiting for when we move house.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rent free for five years not bad;),that's what friends are for i guess:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Looks like a 150 super, but its got 10" wheels. Is it a TS125? Or a bitsa? Cant figure out what it is.

5. Bitsa I think, he was saying how he had lost interest in it. I'll wager he has a different view next time we go out for a pint!

6. I understand his predicament. Ive had that old rally 200 for years. If I was still in my 20's and there'd a scooter rally at weekend, I'd be able to wheeze it in shape in an hour or so. But I just cant be arsed. I'll never ride a scoot ever again. Fucking things.

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. IMG_5587.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  8. My Nordwest finished.

Nodwest40.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. Cheeky shot of my ZXR in the background too. :)

10. And the latest addition to the family 2003 R1

thumbnail.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  11. Getting a little crowded now. :)

R1.3.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. F8AE0C88-2349-46A5-BE32-7256208D3633.jpeg 5B613018-1E21-4B27-AF8E-C6B27F032717.jpeg 6ABF0FF1-FCEA-4460-8CAF-2337241DAD91.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Does a Vincent normally have a RH rear drive chain?
    If not why the conversion?
    It looks as though he has included an additional transfer shaft to take power from the clutch to the RH side???
    The gear lever /clutch housing interface looks a bit awkward.
    Curious as to why

14. All Vincent-HRD Series B/C/D twins had the final drive chain on the right side (unit construction). It was the pre-war Series A and post-war 500 singles which had the final drive chain on the left (pre-unit, Burman gearbox).

15. Thanks -

16. vintage-cycle-girl-500-foale05wtmk.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. Looking at the pots you could and should be correct:upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information