1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Bike Photo Gallery

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Rob, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Well, if youre serious about wanting one - youre in Swindon - I think? without sounding like a stalker....im in Bristol so we're not that far apart...once all the work is done then itll give me an excuse to give it a run....

2. I'm in Amesbury, it's a long way off for buying one so please don't make the effort for my sake. I'm sure we'll meet at some point! Although I'm always up for a ride around!

3. Ah - I don't think itll be running for at least another month....TBH - the life that ive got ( wife, kids, full time job, house, etc etc) I don't think ive ever - just gone for a ride as it were....i'm usually using it to go "somewhere" but use it as its there....

4. Can I have a thrash on it..?

5. See... You said thrash.....plus you've got a guzzi so that's a flat no... :)

6. I got a Shitebird too, you can have a thrash of that if you want.

7. You're not doing yourself any favours here.....

8. Mine today

image.jpg

image.jpg

9. Well can I have a nice gentle ride, change up through the gears early and leave the engine map in rain with TC set on 8?

10. Sheesh you lot are desperate.... The only reason I got on my mates r6 was cos he talked me into it over the space of a week and even then my head was saying no but he wouldn't have one of it...... My other mate is trying get me on his zzr1140...

11. 009.JPG 001.JPG

Here's my new to me SP1 which i've just picked up after arthurbikemad had a good fettle.Love it but is a bit flighty over uneven and changing surfaces,but keeps you honest In lunacy terms.Met Baron von Grumbly today and he seems to really like his 899.Thanks again Arthur. .

• Like Like x 11
  12. Here's my 2[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    The Enfield has quite a history it was ridden at the Manx Gp by Ross Johnson who went on to win the lightweight on a Zxr 400 ;)

I bought the Bantam early this year off a guy
    Who'd reputedly spent 3k restoring it !!!
    I contemplating selling them both & my 1098s. To fund a Panigale

#92 farmster, Jun 23, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2014
    • Like Like x 4
  13. New addition to the man cave.
    First k5, should be fun. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404586678.578081.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  14. picture of my MV at plymouths bike night last week

bike night.jpg

• Like Like x 10
  15. kev me likey......more info ?????

16. 1976 MV Agusta 350 ipotesi, parallel twin 350cc but fitted with factory option 400cc kit , handles really well, quite nippy and keeps up with traffic well, great fun bike, just love it

• Like Like x 1
  17. Beautiful bike, lad down the road from me in the 80's had one, from memory though it was naked, another local lad a benelli 254 that sounded amazing.

18. yes they did both, fairing was extra ,as if they weren't dear enough then, was looking at a ride magazine article from 1976 and the bike was double the price of a Japanese 350 at the time, no wonder there are hardly any of these around

19. The new toy...
    Will be getting its first run out this weekend - MCC Testing Trial in Somerset.

WP_000341.jpg

WP_000342.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  20. Dragged this out of the garage in readiness for a clean up of my shelving - strange what gets in the way of tidying :rolleyes: only one I know still running the standard 1986 RR Exhaust - 300 made for the North American market, 1000 Red and Silver Yoshi coloured ones made for the Japanese market. One of my better buys...

IMG_0038.JPG

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information