1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oulton Park Track Day Cost £4000

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by james griffin, Feb 16, 2019.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  1. I feel for the bloke.
    I get this all the time at track days, both home and away.
    Autograph hunters, brolly dollies begging for a shag....Gets really tiresome after a bit....:rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. I was there that day...he’s deff not a Ducati test rider. Was at the local tyre shop a few days earlier having tyres fitted in a hire van...think Ducati might just be able to afford their own tyre shop i’d have thought? Also no one was with his in the garage if it was a test Ducati would have had people data gathering?
    Any each to their own but he got loads of stick for telling some of the other riders he was a “Ducati test rider” but he did finish 1st each time! oh ps...i got told he drives a Lambo so money ain’t an object by the sounds of things.

6A5AEC99-D276-4A53-91CD-E630502B4C84.jpeg

3. Why would Ducati have their own tyre shop ????

4. Ducati Uk have decent sized workshop and can do all their own tyre changes, is what I think he meant

• Like Like x 1
  5. Just think its strange Ducati would use a local tyre shop 20miles away 3 days before the track day given how the weather changes so quickly & there’s a tyre fitting van at the track?
    But like I said each to their own...not a TD boy myself but I couldn’t see the fun in going out by myself...talking to guys there & who do TD’s part if the “buzz” is passing other guys on track

Do Not Sell My Personal Information