1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Our Military

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Diver, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Civvies in uniform but the RAF are a good bunch.

They don't smash the bar up, so maybe I am just biased : o )

2. Ok sorry should have included RAF

• Like Like x 1
  3. It was 1990 I was stood on that parade ground as a young air engineering mechanic. I had a fantastic time and the training I received from Her Majesty was second to none.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Started as a Eng Tech A.

5. Rigger eh, they joined now to the engine boys. Same as AV now joined to Leckies. Armourers still seperate entity though.

6. Wash your potty mouth out Lozzi Raptor :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Strange are their ways, those Armourers : o )

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Just repeating what the Yeoman of Signals told me. I have to believe him, don't I? : o D

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. As an ex 'grunt'...The Royal Navy and the RAF are o.k. but they are just Infantry support.....:innocent:;)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Foot Slogging Infants are some of the brightest guys I've ever met !! :upyeah: :thinkingface:

attached-image.jpg

#31 Wayne58, Oct 21, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 5
  11. With a father in the army and two sisters married to soldiers, I knew what path I was not going to take. I joined the RAF instead.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Don't forget the bib and the home pride hats ;)

13. Just because their better dressed than you lot, but never mind you lot had much better groomed hair.
    :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Yep, that sure does look a snappy outfit broke..........

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Rules, discipline then, and only then, rewards.

16. I did just shy of 23 years in the REME (Army) and while its an ever changing environment in regards to future manning levels etc, I still think it was a fantastic time and experience

• Like Like x 1
  17. yhx

18. lo...actually he got accepted for the RAF as well but chose Navy for the chance to possibly do some time as a
    Its not changed much so Im told....off to HMS Sultan now

19. Edited for you :p

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information