1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Our Military

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Diver, Oct 21, 2017.

1. lol dunno how that got posted without being completed ?

2. It was complete, I only had to correct one spelling mistake :p

3. @14.00 minutes....... You navy boys eh !! :p

#43 Wayne58, Oct 22, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2017
  4. Thanks for sharing this. You are fully justified to be proud. It is good to see the profile of the armed forces in a favourable light these days. Congratulations to your son.

• Like Like x 1
  5. How do you know so much about this stuff then @Wayne58 ?

6. 18 years Raf @broke ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  7. Thankyou

8. I tried but they wouldn't let me join, apparently I was to thick :(

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. I doubt that dude ;)

• Like Like x 2
  10. Went through the same thing a couple of years ago - congratulations!!!

• Like Like x 1
  11. did you cry a little bit ?I did

12. Diver, Great photo. It brings back some fond memories. I too stood on that very same parade ground 26 years ago. I thought I’d give it a go for a couple of months and ended up staying for 23 years! Best time of my life. I made some great friends and travelled the world at the tax payers expense!

• Like Like x 2
  13. did you cry a little bit ?I did
    Thats the plan...the trouble I had with this boy when he was young does not bare speaking off! but I suggested this for him and he seemed so keen..the thing I can't believe is the change in him, I followed him back to his group Dorm (FISCHER) and all the way there I thought...wow he is now a man how fook did they do that ???

14. You mean, "did your wife cry a little bit, mine did" right ?? :sob::p

#54 Wayne58, Oct 25, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2017
  15. lol

16. Congratulations to you and your lad, very proud day. The great thing about the Forces is that it's what you make of it, it makes you what you are and you can walk away when the time is right with skills that set you up for life that you have earned though hard work and sacrifice.

• Like Like x 1
  17. My son has been in the Air Force for nearly 6 years so I can get away with this personal abuse about the 2nd rate senior (old) service :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  18. _PJP2614-2.jpg
    Thank you...proud does not even sum it up...considering I spent the majority of his youth at the School apologising and some time at the local nick I think The Military have done some amazing work just how in the hell do they do it ?

#58 Diver, Oct 26, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
  19. wish I had joined but then is that what every middle aged man says ??

20. I did, 18 years in the Raf, loved every minute :p

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information