1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1299 P3 Tuning, Liverpool

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by bettes, May 25, 2021.

1. Nice one, Gav! The Penmaenmawr, Sychnant Pass, Conwy Castle route is a little known, but entertaining detour (not a short cut) from the A55, one that I’ve introduced a few pals to over the years..

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  2. @bettes I’m already booked up for a long weekend in Wales (north, west, south and east) early September with Col (who you came back from Scotland with) and a few others I sometimes ride with.

We can do another at the end of the month though :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yes, not referring to that route, like you say “is a little known” it’s my local road as I’m originally from Dwygyfylchi so use it quite often, especially when the A55 is grid lock with tourism traffic.

Some great less known roads around Snowdonia to take advantage off that’s for sure.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Just had word from them that the re map is done. Nice smooth power curve and about 140 bhp.
    The Translogic shifter / blipper working like a charm and all the Euro emissions crap, Lambdas… have been disabled.
    Can’t wait to pick it up tomorrow and take it for a spin.

#25 bettes, Sep 10, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Exciting! Fingers crossed for some decent weather tomorrow for you!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Cheers Gav. Still a bit of work to do before I dress her back up. I want to remove the Lambdas and cables first and maybe the charcoal canister. Can’t wait! :)

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information