1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 R Paddock Stand Under Yoke Type

Discussion in 'Monster' started by tcrofty7, Feb 2, 2021.

1. Thanks for quick reply guys. The Abba Skylift look perfect but the price doesn't :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Normal abba stand with the front lift stand are super stable. Both wheels off the ground together making wheel changes simple plus fork service etc.

3. That is definitely more accessible. Has anyone ever thought about adapting an under yoke front stand? Maybe making a kind of plate that grabs the bottom yoke and under has a pin that fits on the paddock stand.

4. Don’t take this as 100% but I think some have drilled the lower yoke to accept a pin?
    Someone may confirm or ridicule this. Personally I would not do it to my bike.

5. I don’t like the idea of drilling the yoke . I would go down the route of fabricating a clamp as on my previous post from an aluminium block, if I had the tools and skills, and fit it on a front paddock stand.

6. Don't know about the Harris ones, but I do have both of these Pit Bulls. Best stands I've ever had. Its a lifetime stand. Quality built.
    IMG_8104.jpg

#26 J.Thompson, Feb 6, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Got a stand with the purchase in the end so happy days :upyeah:

20210206_092017.jpg

8. I think this is the same with BikeTek brand. And it is also very cheap. Warrior Front Head Stand

I use rear paddock stand from same brand and I am happy with it.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information