1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Pan America Vs Multistrada

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by tiktokrick, Jun 4, 2021.

1. Automatically adjusting valves is not stone age tech; at least as far as bike engines go.
    Odd it’s got 5000 mile service intervals though o_O

2. The fastest Harley to date is their new electric one.
    I rest my case.

3. The squat feature on the special model is kinda cool and is the only unique thing they offer. The overall package is threatening to be competitive with other adv bikes tho and for a brand loyal person...
    Maybe next year they will do a rethink on the hideous front end?

4. “the fastest Harley is the sports bike model with best power to weight ratio”

Harley are trying to move on BMWs and Ducati market segments whilst offering a tighter lineup to appeal to existing (paying) customer.

5. I'd rather have my eyeballs sucked out than ever have to look at one of these again... just hideous (and a Harley!)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I think have a collective name for Harleys don't we Chris?:p

7. Harley are more likely to fit that front end style to all their bikes!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Yep, we certainly do!

9. Begins with S ends in hit..

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. The saddest part of this thread is the weight of the new Multi...o_O
    It's hard enough slinging the 1260 in the twisties , it's such a disappointment IMHO.
    Heavy bikes suck.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. The only useful thing about the Pan America, is the ability to be able to post letters in the headlight and have the Post Office collect twice a day.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Never liked the looks of the previous Multistrada's, but the V4 looks kind a nice for an adventure bike. It will never look as sexy as a superbike though, and that's perfectly fine.

Have to admit I really like the non conformist look of the Pan Am, as well as the specs. Way more attractive than the GS or Super Adventure S. It may not be as good looking as the V4 but for me it certainly differentiates in a positive way.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Jeez, I think all you guys have been looking at duck billed monstrosities and bad Michael Bay CGI movies for too long. I maintain that the PA is the best looking bike in this segment for 2021 now that they've made the hawk-like Multi look like a robin with an extra chromosome.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. No, our collective noun begins with a W and ends with a K

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. I found the guy that designed the Pan Am on Linkedin - he can't see any problem with it ;)

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
  16. Given that all of this market segment aren’t particularly design icons it isn’t much testament, I’m waiting for the Norden to be released as this is actually a nice bike to look at.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Yeah! What he said! :D

• Like Like x 1
  18. Yes, that is a good looking machine.

• Like Like x 1
  19. A Wank of Harleys, that's the best collective noun ever, good work.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  20. Or even Ringo Starr album covers...

vienna.jpg

#40 Jez900ie, Jun 8, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information