1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Panigale 1199/1299/899/959/v2? Termi System

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Alexjacko, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Hi everyone

Panigale Ducati 1199 / 1299 Exhaust Reparto Corse Evo 3 for sale - should fit the smaller capacity panigales too?

I bought this off DRR117 from this here parish about 2 months ago, plans have changed so its now surplus to requirements. I bought recently in a last ditch attempt to get my bike on track but the silencers don’t fit my later reparto corse system which has a slightly different routing.

I want what i paid for it - £2000.

It is absolutely lovely, the exhaust is a work of art - proper bit of corse race kit. Titanium/stainless constructions.

Comes complete with fitting brackets, springs, Carbon front covers and heel plate, and comes with removable baffles fitted.

It passed the noise test at Cadwell and been run on a “quiet day” at Donington with no issues. Previous owner also ran it at snetterton with no issues. Think they are 98dB drivebys, Take a standard baffle as they are the rear exit silencers.

Item is in Essex/London or can travel within reason....

Drop me a message and i can send you loads of photos. Got some other cool bits to list soon as well.

Thanks

exhaust 9.jpeg

exhaust on.jpeg

exhaust 10.jpeg

exhaust 7.jpeg

#1 Alexjacko, Dec 4, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Good to see my garage getting more airtime again :cool:
    GLWS :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Hey Kartman, what mapping changes were you running for this system?

4. Sorry but I have no idea, it was as I bought the bike from the previous owner, all work was done by JHP though, @DRR117 may know, he was the last owner of the bike.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nice system. But its not full titanium. The upper half is of that material but not the lower,its stainless.

6. interesting thanks, i'll amend the description. Presuming thats to do with cracking/vibrations?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information