1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Panigale 1299 2016/17 - 4000 Miles

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by enly1, Oct 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi All,

I have a Dec 2016/7 reg Ducati Panigale 1299 with 4k miles on the clock available.

Bought in Nov 2017 with 3343 miles on the clock, I've hardly used it. I didn't gel with the bike on the road, so only used it for a few trackdays since I have had it. The bike now has just under 4k miles on it and has spend most of its life just tucked up in my the garage. Would have sold sooner, but Covid got in the way of my plans earlier this year.

The bike is standard with the exception of R&G Aero crash protection and engine casing covers.

IMG_20190921_182823.jpg
    Last MOT ( about a year ago now ) passed with flying colours as you would expect and will get the bike MOTd again ready for the new owner.

Full disclosure - I had a small lowside back in 2018 at the track and managed to scratch a few bits, but have replaced all the obviously scratched parts with Ducati OEM replacements, so the bike is in great condition and rides as you would expect.

Weather isn't great for taking pictures at the moment, so this is all I have available to hand - taken just before its last MOT.

Looking for £10,750 ono.
    Location - Warrington, Cheshire

#1 enly1, Oct 3, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Great advert and a good price. Should sell no probs.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Buy it, you know it makes sense... winters coming :p

@andyb tell him, he listens to you ....

4. Er......

5. BTT - Anticipated sale just fell through due to insurance issues - so still available and ready to go for anyone interested.

6. BTT for the last time this year, if no takers, its getting wrapped up nice and warm until the spring.

• Like Like x 1
  7. FYI - please close this thread - bike Sold.

8. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information