1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Panigale 2020 Gps

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Bn1, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Does anyone know where the GPS plug is located for the GPS module? Is it in the tail or the front fairing?

2. located under the nose cone.... kind of inside the inner trim behind the screen...

141F89A8-9C28-46B1-A8F1-3B3038294EFA.png 2D662E50-C012-4F92-876D-ED94CAE5B294.png

3. Thanks Dave

• Like Like x 1
  4. Slight thread derail but is this the factory GPS for lap timing? Is it plug and play for a 2019 V4S and how do you access the data?

5. DDA stick from under the seat, but most people extend the cable and tuck it away under the rear hump:upyeah: yeah just plug and play once it’s all setup.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. B098A7D5-53D2-4A61-B7AD-3DE2AEF9140B.jpeg You need to have the GPS function activated by the dealer if not done already. Little icon at the side of the 7

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Im guessing they charge for this privilege?!

8. I was wondering what that little icon was for.

9. I’ve ordered the GPS module but due to Covid god knows when I can expect it!!
    It’s the same with everything..just ordered some Ohlins FGRT 214’s and a shock and they are saying mid May for the forks and June for the shock

Can they activate
    the GPS function without having the GPS module? I don’t want to have to take the bike all the way back to the dealer again just for them to activate it.

10. Not just me experiencing delays then. Nearly 2 months for some rearsets, 3 weeks for a DP seat, been nearly 3 weeks and counting just for HPK discs.

11. I ordered some Brembo HPK discs for my R1 once from Reactive Parts...waited 2 months
    my R1 from Brembo.

12. I’m literally waiting for the Suspension and wheels to finish my bike off..looks like by the time I get them it will be time to put the bike away again!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information