1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panigale Gallery

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Carlosoul, Mar 2, 2012.

Tags:
  1. I believe he is referring to 'the shadow' this was a phenomenon that used to occur in this island nation of ours but has not been sighted for many a month now :wink:

• Like Like x 1
  2. I thought he was talking about the patio :tongue:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. ??uuhhh?? :frown:
    please don't jinxxx it... :)

4. Ducati_Panigale-S_1199-EM1.jpg

Hi there, this is a picture of an 1199 Panigale S taken in our studio recently. What a beautiful bike to photograph. Some of you may be familiar with our work which uses innovative lighting, studio and post production techniques to produce stunning "hyper-real" images of the most gorgeous bikes; we can do it for you as well, creating a lasting memento of your pride and joy! Please email us at [email protected] and see what we can do for you. Best wishes Robert

Ducati_Panigale-S_1199-EM1.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nothing like a bit of self promotion eh? Great photo though.

6. Got it in one :upyeah: "shadow" I can just about remember them, caused by some big fireball in the sky whose name escapes me :frown:

7. Ra?

8. image.jpg Snow,snowsnow.....greetings for swizerland...

image.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  9. Pfft i've got that much snow in my back garden in the Midlands UK.:biggrin:

Top photo though.:upyeah:

10. Can't have been taken today. It's snowing here. Hard.

11. Taken last week....yeppp, today snowing (again).....

12. Two of mine today, up to 80 miles now... this weather is killing the running in![​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  13. Ah, the old dogging car park at Broxton! Any action?

14. Not t round to putting all the carbon on yet Freak...and you could do what Kope is doing and let he dyno do the work ;)

15. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2

17. might be interesting to do a brain scan to measure and monitor brain activity when the owner of this bike actually says: "can i have it in this blue, pease?"... :) or :"really, in this blue? oh yes! please do..."

• Like Like x 1
  18. Kind of gallery related. Saw these this morning and though I'd post em.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  19. [​IMG]

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Can we have a don't like button...?

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information