1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Panigale Gopro Bracket

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by JoePeps, Aug 1, 2019.

1. I made one for my mates Aprilia and his Solo but to have both on it would have to go much longer over the top yoke, not sure how ideal it would end up being to be honest?

2. They look great, good work mate. Unfortunately I wont buy, one as would need to get the pani to go with it and it works out a touch expensive.

I reckon some opportunities there (albeit faffing around with it) with more brackets for various models... Ill ping you once ive my streetfighter!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Perfect for giving the police your speed data & gaining a long ban.

4. Appreciate the positive words....
    I record my trackdays so this is why I made a bracket, and thought I could help a few fellow owners out with a solution that is pretty cheap and works well.

How people want to use it is up to them.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Happy to make things for any bike, just need the dims to work to. More than happy to make one for the new bike just let me know. chances are this will probably fit anyway as I'm sure the parts will be the same.

6. Could you ship this to india?

7. I'd have to check postage, there's always a way but no idea how much it would cost!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. I now have some in stock of both powdercoated and natural finish if anyone else wants one.

9. Can i get a black one. How do i pay you?

10. I’ll have a black powder mount Joe. RSVP

• Like Like x 1
  11. One powedercoated for me pls. I ll send you a pm

• Like Like x 1
  12. Another powder coated for me please. Let me know how to pay thanks.

13. Mine arrived yesterday.
    Perfect fit!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. I'll take a black one please Joe - any chance you can mail one to the US? If yes, PM me your payment details please for the part and the additional postage. I haven't got a Ducati yet but WTF this will spur me on :upyeah::upyeah::upyeah:

15. Do you still do these?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  16. I’d like one too if you are doing them?
    PayPal ?

• Like Like x 1
  17. I’ll take a black powder coated one too if you’re still doing them.

cheers
    Harry

• Like Like x 1
  18. @JoePeps I could do with a couple of them please. If you’re still doing them I’ll send you the dimensions.
    TIA

• Like Like x 1
  19. Yes mate got a few made up and powder coated in my toolbox, drop me a PM.

As above mate yes I’ve got a few, drop me a PM.

No worries Harry send me a message and we can sort.

Yeah no worries, let me know what you need and I’ll sort it for you :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information