1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Panigale Ram Mount

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by JoePeps, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Since Ducati haven't seen a need for fitting satnav onto Panigales yet I've made myself an aluminium bracket to fit a 1" RAM mount onto.
    I use it with a waterproof phone case so I can use my satnav but anything can be mounted to it with the right RAM connector.

I am offering the bracket, complete with stainless screws, washers and nuts, then this mount can be bought from ebay which I used. Fits easily using the existing screws near the key slot.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RAM-Moun...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

I've got 4 made and powdercoated black that can be posted out whenever. Cost is £15.00 posted.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Looks very neat - I'll have one if it'll fit a 1299

3. I'll have one for my 1199 as I reckon I can get my Go Pro mount onto that and the drilled holes mean I can also fit a tiny safety lanyard to the camera as well.
    Having seen one come off the back of a bike in front on track, well worth the investment!

4. I'm 99% sure it will, happy to send you one and if it doesn't fit I'll give you a refund if you return it?

I also make some for a gopro, look in the for sale section as it may suit you better. You'll see I use a lanyard which I then put through the fixing bolt as a secondary restraint.

5. Ah yes, hadn't seen that. Pls cancel my request for the ram mount bracket and let me have a better look at your go-pro one.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mine arrived today so just saying thanks!!

Also I use it for phone and gopro using the associated ram/gopro mount ..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and for phone with a ram flat mount stuck to a spiegen magnetic phone mount

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Using phone for laptimer or navigation depending whether on road or circuit

PS sorry pictures are so big

7. Thanks for the post Pete, looks bang on!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Something to consider is the vibration from the engine plays havoc with the camera mounted on a plate to the ignition bolts. I know through personal experience. The vibration fraggled my Garmin Virb camera soo much it no longer works. Also tried recording with my phone mounted to the same bracket and the picture is scrambled.

9. lol - Ive tried off the headstock, off the fairing, off the wing mirror mounts .. get vibration off all of them.

better on my helmet though :)

10. Yes, mate
    Best place is helmet cam

11. until you fall off and it snaps your neck :skull: :cold_sweat:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information