1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1299 Panigale To Be Replaced?

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by duke63, Aug 14, 2016.

1. £32k, and these awful exhausts
    1299.jpg

#81 simmytt, Jun 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. I'm going 31995 :joy:

3. Cant Wait V4R will be the last Ducati i buy got all the R,s now well the ones that i like so glad i did not buy the SL2 way way way over priced in my eyes.
    So basically i will be buying a Ducati HALF THE PRICE with same electronics all the gizmos Light and fast and even newer technology.

4. Well, Ive just returned from riding twelvy to the alps, monstering it around there a bit and back again in 34degC. The heat isn't really an issue when outside air temp is 28 or so. But get in the 30's and its not so much going for a piss, than it is venting steam. My chocolate starfish melted. But fuck me, what a tool.

it'll be 30k easily whatever they replace it with. A notadesmo V4

5. £34995,,,,because some of you will :)

6. £36k, exactly half the SL2 :upyeah:

7. So like a SL1 then ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. [​IMG]

9. SL1 Great bike anniversary thing or what ever its called in my opinion marketing con raiding the parts bin and fancy paint work thank god it did not get me but each to there own
    I know which one i would choose in a heart beat

10. Couldn't agree more. In the couple of weeks it's had its ppf installed the weather hasn't been kind when I've had free time, I did my neck in and could hardly rotate it and I've had my son so not a lot of biking time unfortunately. Certainly on the case over the next week... if the weather holds. :upyeah:

11. Don't want belts, had them already. HATE the dry clutch. Don't need the trellis frame.

Ducati tech corrected me, it will be an L4.

12. I've had an idea overnight. This will help your cash outlay every year, get rid of the depreciation you encounter and improve your cash flow in one fell swoop.............why don't you pay me £10k a year and you can come along anytime you want to look at my bike. I'll even clean it before you come to look at it. And I can let you sit on it too for a few minutes. Job jobbed at a fraction of the outlay you have now :)

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. You're a Genius sir. :upyeah:... Oh hang on, you're assuming the Anniversario is depreciating of course. :p It's unlikely I'll go for the new bike, unless of course I can sell the Anniversario for the same money as the new one. Now there's a thought!

14. Please Please hurry up new shape V4R lol
    So we can talk about you instead lol
    Please be good lol

15. Saw this is my twitter feed this morning (and I don't see an existing thread about this here)

"Looks" like a Superleggera, but I wonder if it's a last hurrah for 1299? I know they are limited on import numbers, and I thought they'd all gone, but maybe they ket some back? Seems a bit soon for a 959 last hurrah?

https://twitter.com/DucatiUK/status/877069528999628801

Any scoops or ideas?

16. Shed load of cash but the engine will be an absolute peach of a nut job. The torque of the higher displacement 1299 but with lightweight fast spin up internals like the 1199R will be absolute nuts. I could never understand how people could justify putting £10k plus into doing the internals until owning the R; all of a sudden now it seems worthwhile if the money is available.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Check out the other Panigale thread....

18. Now ordinarily,......

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. What's in the collection Trev? :)

20. Budget superleg?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information