1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V2 Panigale V2

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by JamieW, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Sales may be slow due to lockdown why buy if u can’t test ride or ride after u buy

2. I spoke to a couple of dealers, I got the impression that they have good demand for red V2’s, not so good for white, I presume that’s because most people know that red bikes are faster than white ones

3. My mate has just put a deposit down on a new V2 which he should be collecting in April. I think i'll be collecting it for him in the van and i can't wait to see one in the flesh.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I'm getting the exhaust valve lockwired open this week. This might help with this lowdown grunt issue which I also notice. If I notice an improvement, I'll let you know. Otherwise it'll only ever be sorted with some expensive cans :pensive:

5. Hi
    I have posted several times about the heat problem. I have the full Akra system on and have been in 35c plus. It got to 105c in traffic. The can's might help but I'm not sure.

6. Yeah, definitely still does it for me when I open the garage!

I think if you have a full system and the bike is at 105c in traffic, it's about the same as the standard system, the difference is that it's probably the limit before the fans kick in, and in my case, at anything over 22 Ambient, the min you are in sub 20mph traffic flow, the bike is knocking on the door of 95 Degrees and then over 100 degrees within seconds of coming to a stop.

I went out with my mate, when he was on his 899 (with Termi's) and we sat next to eachother in traffic and his bike was ticking over at 85 Degrees, mine was ticking over at 97 Degrees and normal operating range is 10 Degree's hotter.

7. Goodies arrived :cool: Took a while though as the discs had to be ordered in or something. Just waiting for Rearsets now and for JHP to finish bypassing ABS.

Brembo.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  8. @JamieW like those discs mate!

Are they the standard 320 MM or a 330 MM upgrade?
    Where did you get em from please, I’m liking those gold carriers

9. 320mm HPK discs. Got them from reactive parts, but quite a few retailers supply them around the same price range.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Looks like a V2 Corse is heading this way?

11. looks that way. I checked the ducati accessories yesterday after 44 teeth said thats how it was spotted and it's indeed listed. The only accessory you can buy for it is a disc lock though :joy:

12. They may as well just announce it now if they aren’t going to change the website, horse has well and truly bolted now.

I won’t care if it has Ohlins, think that probably quite likely, if it has electronic Ohlins I’ll be a bit gutted as I am sort of coming around to the idea of being able to switch modes and soften things off etc

13. I'm curious as to how much it'll be. If the V2 is 15k big standard, then a course version will have to be 16.5-17k. dangerous money that when the sales have dropped off a cliff

Do Not Sell My Personal Information