1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panigale V4 25°anniversario 916: The Ducati Tribute To The Bike That Changed Superbike History

Discussion in 'Front Page Articles' started by El Toro, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Jesus, another fucking Special :p

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Rinse and repeat :(

3. Money so they can invest in R&D and secure staff work fpmsl

So they can pay the ceo and his cohort a bonus and more profit for the shareholders more like

• Like Like x 2
  4. Glad you got it

• Like Like x 1
  5. Anyone else a bit miffed that they're charging that amount of money and not including carbon wheels? Screw the nut

6. Sell the wife:thinkingface::D

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Was hoping to be impressed but sadly not... it to me looks like a last minute “ let’s put this on here and what about if we chuck this on it” kinda look..
    DUCATI celebrate 25 yrs of the imo greatest ever bikes yes, but publish a limited edition set of prints or a stunning book to keep.... this smacks of, lets coin it in again.. real shame..

Pay homage to the legendary machine that’s still stunning today, don’t throw old at new and expect it to be worshiped..
    I’m sure they will sell out for sure but not for me.. sadly.. x

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Would have been cool if they celebrated with 916 lookie likie with a big fook off engine and modern 'lectrics...:bucktooth:
    Guess that would have been too expensive.
    I like it, but it's priced wrong against the R.

9. @andyb has already done it

10. That No1 in the side looks cheap and daft.. I’m sure the org sponsors would of happily of had the original signage... looks like the old 851 idea to me, not good.. x

0065528E-F6B1-45D8-B5B8-ADE5FBACA356.jpeg
    This better x

#30 NOODS X, Jul 13, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Stupid idea

Stupid bike

Just build the 916 as a sport classic type bike with say, a 959 engine, or something like that.

12. No,, I like to remain in a very small excusive club.

13. Wasn’t suggesting sticking a 180bhp motor in it along with modern electronics

I meant treating the 916 like the Sport Classics.

Rebuild it with 120-130BHP

Original style clocks

ABS is mandatory, no TC

Dry clutch of course

They should make it as close to how they originally made it as the regulations allow. They would sell loads of them......maybe that would be the problem?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information