1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Panigale V4 Aftermarket/race Parts For Sale

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Wingman82, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Hi all
    Just in the process of returning my track V4 back to standard in order to sell and wanted to gauge interest in the various bits I will be putting up for sale.
    I'll be stripping it all at the weekend when I'm back from work and could then take/send photos of any bits that people are interested in.
    I wanted to offer fellow forum users the chance to buy before I advertise them elsewhere.

Prices are based on collection (Near Peterborough) although I could post items on for whatever the post office would charge me to send out.
    Evotech tail tidy --- SOLD
    Evotech radiator guard set ----SOLD
    Evotech fuel tank cover guard ---- SOLD
    R&G front wheel spindle crash protectors £20.00
    R&G rear wheel spindle crash bobbins/guard (allows you to use traditional paddock stand) £15.00
    R&G lock stop protector kit £15.00 ---SOLD
    R&G mirror blanking plates £20.00 ---SOLD
    Full six gloss carbon frame protectors -- SOLD
    Full six gloss carbon swingarm protector with integrated shark fin ----SOLD
    V4Evo.com gloss carbon number plate blank (for when tail tidy is removed on track) £40.00
    Rizoma brake lever guard and bar end kit - Will fit most Ducati models £180.00
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/163789879253
    GB racing engine cover kit £105.00
    Captive Front wheel spacers -----SOLD
    Ducati throttle spacers £15 -----SOLD
    Genuine Ducati single sided paddock stand £110.00

Full genuine Ducati performance race fairing kit with dummy light blanks - top cowl, battery cover, tail unit, upper & lower fairings
    (for Akrapovic cans) Vinyl wrapped by Sublime designs as per my avatar.
    including R&G drill fairing crash kit (White) £750.00

Forged Marchesini wheels with abs ring, discs & Bridgestone V02 medium slicks - Front tyre 3 days old, rear tyre 1 day old. ----- SOLD
    These wheels are track wheels and do have various gravel/stone chip marks etc, I bought them like this as they are just what you want for track use!

Complete front forks with Mupo K911 internals £750.00
    These are the longer stroke items (10mm longer than the standard forks travel) & along with the MCT worked shock completely transformed the bike. They are amazing!
    They are also used and do have various marks on the adjusters from being used as intended.

Could do an shock exchange for my oe shock which has been re-valved & gassed by MCT suspension with buyers standard shock. £110.00

#1 Wingman82, Sep 23, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2019
  2. I'll take the throttle spacers mate, pm your details.

3. Throttle spacers sold.

4. Can you mark up the original post when stuff is sold as I’ve just done for you, so that people know what you have left please? TIA :)

5. Will do, thanks ET:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  6. I’ll take the mirror blanking plates and the lock stop protector please.

7. Added to list

Genuine Ducati single sided paddock stand £140.00

8. R&G front wheel spindle crash protectors £20.00
    RG Wheel spindle.jpg

#8 Wingman82, Sep 29, 2019
  9. Full six gloss carbon swingarm protector with integrated shark fin ---- SOLD

Fullsix swingarm.jpg

#9 Wingman82, Sep 29, 2019
  10. GB racing engine cover kit £105.00
    Engine covers.jpg

#10 Wingman82, Sep 29, 2019
  11. full genuine Ducati performance race fairing kit with dummy light blanks - top cowl, battery cover, tail unit, upper & lower fairings
    (for Akrapovic cans) Vinyl wrapped by Sublime designs as per my avatar.
    This includes R&G drill fairing crash kit (White) as shown fitted to the bike in the photos
    And strauss gloss carbon fuel tank protector (£135 new) as shown fitted on the bike in the photos
    £750.00

These are all less than 6 months old, never been crashed or dropped.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg
    4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

tank covers .jpg
    batter cover .jpg

#11 Wingman82, Sep 29, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Complete front forks with Mupo K911 with adjustable spring weight internals £750.00
    These are the longer stroke items (10mm longer than the standard forks travel) & along with the MCT worked shock completely transformed the bike. They are amazing!
    They are also used and do have various marks on the adjusters from being used as intended.

Will also fit 899/959 models.

Mupo 1.jpg

Mupo 2.jpg

Mupo 3.jpg
    Could do an shock exchange for my oe shock which has been re-valved & gassed by MCT suspension with buyers
    standard shock. £110.00 (cost over £300)

rear shock .jpg

#12 Wingman82, Sep 29, 2019
  13. Forged Marchesini wheels with abs ring, discs & Bridgestone V02 medium slicks - Front tyre 3 days old, rear tyre 1 day old. ------SOLD
    These wheels are track wheels and do have various gravel/stone chip marks etc, I bought them like this as they are just what you want for track use!

These will also fit 1199/1299

wheels 1.jpg

wheels 2.jpg

wheels 3.jpg

wheels 4.jpg

wheels 5.jpg

#13 Wingman82, Sep 29, 2019
  14. Rad guards SOLD

15. Wheels SOLD

16. hi bud il have swingarm protecter if u can get quote for postage hull

17. Gb covers still for sale ?