1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Panigale V4 Available Accessories

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Topolino, Nov 16, 2017.

1. You seem to be shocked @Topolino ??

Isn't it a given that companies will adopt lucrative business strategies from their profitable peers within an organisation such as Volkswagen Group?

I'm not saying I agree its good for the consumer but it certainly is for the Company and this is hardly a new concept that is coming along with the new V4 range is it...

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. What Sunday V4 launch? Heard nothing about this!

3. Not not so much shocked. More that they seem to be introducing it in an insidious fashion. Next year we might even find Ohlins suspension is an option, which then begs the question, what tangible reasons are there to buy any model over a base version, if they continue to dilute down what you actually get for the increased price?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I believe Andy is referring to the official V4 launch in Milan...

I also believe Andy is fortunate enough to have got a glimpse of the official material issued to dealers to help them prepare for the launch and deal with the customers following the launch, some of which may or may not be freely shared with 'Joe Public' by said dealers...

5. My dealer has always said to not buy an S and make a base the way you want instead.

6. I could live with the Showa BPF 43mm forks but the Sachs rear shock would have to go in the bin. Andy

7. I'm also very surprised and disappointed that the Ohlins TTX36 unit has lock ring pre load adjustment when the hydraulic remote is so much better. Andy

8. Pretty sure you can pick one up from K-Tech, who'll fit it while you wait if you take the shock to them. Or try MCT suspension in Stowmarket, both of which deal almost daily with Ohlins suspension. Had my forks on the 1098 revalved by K-Tech in a day. Were back on the bike the same evening. I would have suggested Dan Kyle in the US, as he was very competitive, extremely knowledgeable and was the top Ohlins man in the US, however he dodged one too many tax returns and I believe he was facing a spell in the clink, last I heard!

9. I spashed for a TTX36 with the remote adjuster from Ohlins for the 1098R so if push comes to shove I can do a swap. I managed to pick up a remote adjuster for my 748R but buggered if I can find it in all the mess now ! Andy

• Like Like x 1
  10. I’m hoping some of those parts will fit the 1299, would like the indicators and pots.

11. They may well do..... The V4 is showcasing many of the new bits from the tie up with Rizoma. The new catalogues should start to appear in the New Year.

• Useful Useful x 1
  12. ‘Fraid so and I don’t think that the UK price is just a straight conversion of the US dollar price. Andy

• WTF WTF x 1
  13. Will ask the guy who posted them

14. Rod, pm me your email address, I have the file

Do Not Sell My Personal Information