1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panigale V4 Unveiling At Snell Performance, Alton

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Monners, Jan 18, 2018.

1. just been told there is 1198r just gone up for sale in Europe. get that one!

2. Where ? Andy

3. Oi! You have enough!
    :scream:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I’d like a second opinion on that please :innocent:. Andy

5. Ok. On reflection, you still have enough :D

6. You can go off people you know :). Andy

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. I’m jealous. Bought 3 new Panigale’s over the last 4 years (S+Rv1+Rv2) and didn’t get an invite from Ducati or any dealers :oops::oops::oops: LOL

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Shocking.

9. Will let you know if my mate will not buy it. Don’t want to give him competition

10. Where? Go on, sod yer mate :) a PM will do, don't want Andy finding out as he has too many bikes :yum

11. it is up for 35k .
    what do we think? I think it is not enough cos I own one. my mate think it is ludicrous expensive cos he wants one.

12. Probably the rarest model of recent times with, what I have been led to believe, fewer than 5 bought in the UK and IMO probably the finest of that generation of bike. £35k puts it roughly in the same market as the 1098R Bayliss which sounds about right. Andy

13. Utter nonsense pricing that someone with more money than sense will probably pay and put in a air conditioned room alongside others.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. 35k for a Baylis is only at such establishments that exploit the market to its max. Seems crazy, but they sell them so some find them VFM

15. I know for sure with classic/collectible cars there are people that post fake ads every so often with ever increasing prices to artificially inflate the values of real cars in their collection they are hoping to sell one day.

16. I wonder if they see you as an automatic shoe in so they don't have to try too hard to get you to buy?

17. I got one o_O:innocent::yum but have never bought a new Ducati :motorcycleduc:

18. just 1? :rolleyes:

19. Shhhhh :eyes:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information