1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panigale With Termis…

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Ian, May 29, 2022.

1. Just got Termis fitted to my 1299S. Holy crap it’s loud - popping and banging on every upshift when using the quick shifter. It’s almost offensive!!
    That’s all, end of my post!

E2DC3A19-4702-40AB-9C52-3348E72E2340.jpeg

• Like Like x 15
  2. Loud pipes save lives ;-)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Can you give me the reference number of your exhaust fitted and did you fit the Upmap , looking at buying for my 1299s .
    Stewart

4. Hi Stewart,

I got ‘Exhaust + Air Filter TERMIGNONI Ducati 899 959 1199 1299 Panigale D155102CPT’. I got them from an Italian company via eBay. I haven’t up mapped the bike as it’s only endcans. Were it a full system it’d be more useful apparently. I’m not sure I’m quite ready for the noise level yet. I’ll be using thebike for a overnight trip this week, starting at gone midnight. I’m looking forward to the cross country bit but not too sure how the neighbours are going to take the start up.

5. I have ordered a set of end cans and UpMap from Conquest racing, still no delivery date yet as apparent shortage of Titanium due the ongoing issues in Ukraine/Russia. After speaking to Termignoni, Conqusest cant give me an expected ETA

6. @Ian thanks for triggering my ocd :astonished:.. I’m rubbing the screen trying to get that tyre soap off your back wheel :scream::joy: !

• Funny Funny x 3
  7. :upyeah:

8. I have the same end cans and I love them, especially the popping :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Curious if you're riding with baffles or without? The second I put in baffles for my akra all the popping has gone away pretty much, I might take them out for this weekend to feel that sound again (definitely with earplugs)

10. no baffles supplied, no baffles bought, no baffles fitted!

• Love You Love You x 1
  11. Well had an update from Conquest Racing on Friday, Termignoni will no longer be manufacturing the Titanium cans. Had the option of the carbon ones but don't like them. Had to go for a full refund. So just a heads up to anyone awaiting a pair you will most likely be receiving the same sort of message any time soon.

• Useful Useful x 1
  12. Tyre grease Ian, tyre grease !……..would love to see it in the flesh at the next monthly meet ! I will bring my ear defenders..

13. I had the Akras fitted to my V2 last week, and similarly, the noise is incredible. The dealer removed the baffles, and said they will be much louder than stock as they point at the ground, so the sound resonates. The jury is out as to whether I’ll refit them!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information