1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1260 Pannier Liners

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Robin Hood, Mar 9, 2019.

1. I too would be interested as to why you chose to go with the Ducati ones rather than these?

2. BTW Bob, I just received the liners from Great Bikers Gear. They're fine. No issues.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nice one, thanks

4. A question for who have bought these after making do with older style Ducati inner bags....are they a big improvement?

#25 Bob_Cooper, Jun 7, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
  5. Nope, if your not fussy carrier bags would suffice
    Otherwise there’s other less branded versions that’ll do the trick just as well

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I have the earlier Great Biker Gear design liners for my 1260, there isn't a rear section to fit in the space on the exhaust side. Instead I use an appropriately sized long packing cube in that space for items that stay on the bike such as chain lube, small can of WD40 etc, spare microfiber cloth etc. Also bought top box liner at the same time.

None if these bags fully utilise the interior space in the panniers but packed right, ie not stuffed they fit OK. Make going into hotels so much easier, leaving the panniers themselves on the bike.

• Like Like x 1
  7. How have the liners held up so far? Mind sharing your thoughts thus far? I'm considering pulling the trigger on these so I can have more organization in the panniers.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information