1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pantah Rebuild Slow Process

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Rod, Jan 13, 2017.

1. so have made a little progress since last post , now have a motor in , wheels on but not the correct ones . the right ones are being powder coated .

IMG_3226.JPG

2. Are those Cagiva Alazzura wheels? Correct ones should look something like this:

IMAG0244.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. thats right they are Alazzura wheels , i am using the Oscams for this one , like them better than the FPS wheels , and they are stronger . they used the oscams in Europe on the pantah .

4. before and after of the speedo , i know its a satin finish but i like the look.
    IMG_3262.JPG IMG_3263.JPG

5. Pantah clocks should look something like these, after I restored them:

Pantah clocks 2.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. they look pretty good , unfortunately i have not got new bases , and at the moment don't have spares to get rechromed.

7. Isn't it where it says Join map of owners at the bottom of his posts ?
    :)

8. I found it pretty easy , the link worked for me

9. got my wheels back from the powder coaters today IMG_3269.JPG

10. managed to get some kits for these out of italy. So will be rebuilding them. IMG_3505.JPG

11. tank repaired now to undercoat for painting.

IMG_3304.JPG

12. Tank and rear seat undercoated , fairing done as well and mocked up so all fits after making brackets for fairing , now to find a painter that doesn't cost the earth.

fullsizeoutput_1111.jpeg

IMG_3538.JPG

IMG_3557.JPG

Do Not Sell My Personal Information