1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paris Anti Noise Patrols

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by DucatiScud, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Just like hi-viz vests and self carrying alcohol breath tests it will be just a story ! Every moped to superbike has a loud pipe in Paris o_O maybe they should set there sights on the dog shit infested streets ?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. I've only ever been to Paris once to grab a connection from Calais to Bourg S Maurice, never saw the state of the streets as we were underground.

I'm just interested if and when the government see it as an alternative to the greed cameras that are peppered on the roads over here.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. I'm all for it.
    Sick of noisy chavvy twats with their 'pop n bang' maps.
    C*nts. :)

#4 Nelson, Jul 26, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2020
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. Couldn't bring myself to a nuke post ! o_O

• Like Like x 1
  5. Europe.
    Lots of interesting history...
    Lately i no longer want to go there.

Maybe a Parillo?Tour in 2 decades?

Rex

On Edit
    Come to GA USA... Awesome for motorcycles and not noise limits.
    Barely ANY limits really.

6. Been to atlanta Airport twice, first time I was 13 so don't really remember, second time I was 28 and very drunk (spent all my dollars in the bar waiting for the connecting flight) whilst dozing at the gate I was summonsed by name and a very stern, large lady asked if I would mind terribly if she upgraded me to business class - I like Georgia for that reason, oh, and of course the Georgia Satellites :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. Noise sensors are being installed on Paris traffic lights as we speak/write.

Dave

8. Laguna Seca has an awful reputation for noise police. Totally uncompromising and they don’t give a shit you’ve traveled round the world to do your dream track day.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I got Shanghai'd into our village's WhatsApp group last weekend and the first messages that started spamming my phone were all the local Karens complaining about bikes with loud pipes caning it up and down the nearby dual carriageway

Thinking of changing my WhatsApp pic to this now

[​IMG]

They were also talking about forming a human chain across the road to stop any bikes passing through the village in order to DEMAND ID from the riders, so they can be reported to the Police.

#10 Zhed46, Aug 10, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2020
    • WTF WTF x 1
  10. I’m sure you could have so much fun, especially with standard cans!

Though it could make you a tad unpopular in the village?

11. Poor old Hog riders are going to feel victimised then. Considering a lot are solicitors/judges and the like, that’s one local council meeting I’d like to attend :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. After my phone was blowing up with all the motorcycle based malcontentedness I tried to fit the baffle in my S4R stubby Termi but due to it being really fiddly to line the holes up, the sun being in my eyes and not being arsed enough to manoeuvre it through the gate and down the garden into my work shop which already has a bike in bits taking up the working space, it didn't get done. I can't wait to see the messages after my special, Carla, gets her next run out, as she has a 3" bore end can which booms like a cannon and shoots out a foot long blue flame on the overrun. The fireworks show is totally serendipitous btw and was not something I intended, as it's purely as a result of the bike not fuelling too well because the airbox has been replaced by cones and it has a different exhaust.

AC9D5E2E-1E9B-4F30-9BA2-29EDBFCAAB88.jpeg

After I outed myself as a motorcyclist but denied being one of the bypass racing crew, they stopped bitching and went back to discussing the toad that had been "rescued" by one of them and rehomed in someone's garden pond. The local vet chipped in with his opinion and it turns out they'd probably removed it from its natural habitat and most likely its mate, which is probably why it literally hopped it not long after.

#13 Zhed46, Aug 10, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information