1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Desert Sled Parts List

Discussion in 'Scrambler' started by Hatrick, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Has anyone found a parts list for the Desert Sled and or the other scramblers. I'm trying to find out what parts are compatible?

Thanks

2. In what respect? Do you mean accessories?

3. No, more so actual parts that are fitted. For instance I have found some footrests and the top handlebar bracket - made by CNC, that are 'marked' for Ducati Scramblers 14+, I am trying to find out if the part number on a 'Classic' or 'Urban Enduro' etc is the same part number on a Desert Sled.

4. For some reason best known to themselves Ducati are not publishing parts lists for the Scrambler models :mad: Which is a right PIA for those of us who like to know. Some of the parts diagrams are available on http://shop.oemducati.com/en/products/scrambler but they only cover the four original models and use their own parts numbering, not the Ducati parts numbers. The engine parts for the Desert Sled will be the same as the other models but many of the cycle parts will not.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information