1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

916 Parts - What Are They Worth In Todays Market?

Discussion in '748 / 916 / 996 / 998' started by baylissboy, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Though my sps would make a good track bike if I sold the 1198 :p

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Ash races his OK...

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yeah same old "what if" isn't it on track?.

4. Buy Baylissboy fairings, done ;)

5. Cookster could buy the lot for his SPS.....all good track day stuff....forks, brakes, slipper clutch & if it all goes wrong.....spare fairing!!!

6. I smell a deal coming on here with an 1198.:p

• Like Like x 1
  7. Well you know where I live.....& you know how fussy I am....the kit is "as new"!!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Slipper clutch I'd be keen for my 998 tracker!

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. are the fairings road fairings mate?

10. Yes, genuine Ducati performance painted in Foggy rep colours, with genuine Foggy graphics.......

11. Some tasty bits there! :upyeah:

12. Any pictures ?

13. Sorry, no pictures yet, but if I decide to go ahead with the sale I will advertise the bits properly, with good pictures. All the parts are "as new" with very low mileage.

14. I'll be after some Ohlins forks coming up to replace my standard, VGC Showa forks. If you want to sell your Ohlins and need to source some Standard Showa forks to return your bike to original, let me know.

15. Thanks Chris, but I won't require any parts to replace the extras I fitted as I kept all the original parts.
    I will advertise all the trick bits on here if I decide to sell, but I'm still thinking it over, it's hard to part with an icon I've had for nearly twenty years!

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Hiya, as I don't subscribe to the "it must be standard" argument... interested in the clutch if for sale. PM me to discuss . Thanks and suggest keep and enjoy bike as is!

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. I've decided to do just that...i.e "keep & enjoy the bike as is", so won't be parting with anything just yet.

Thanks for the reply anyway.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Easy tiger!

19. Good plan as although not "original" what is? My point is unless never run from factory and still boxed no such thing - so just have fun and think of the smile it brings as is whenever you get to go out

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. I looked up 'time waster' in the dictionary and there was a link back to this post!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information