1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paul Smart

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by XH558, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Correct fella.

2. He /she seems to get a few 999r too

3. Try riding an LC ........jeez the amount of blokes of a certain age who want to tell you about third gear wheelies etc.

• Like Like x 2
  4. I rode an old Triumph Bonnie in the USA in the 90's. Strangers were always asking me about it, and talking excitedly about the one their father used to own. It was fun!

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  5. Anthony,many thanks for the above comments much appreciated and i will let you know..........

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Ditto Mark,back in 1993/94/95/96 at Boxhill i had new fireblades and use to run a mile everytime to the coffee shop:upyeah:

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  7. Thanks guys and girls for all the comments:upyeah::upyeah::upyeah::upyeah::upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  8. There's one sat in the window of the cafe at Plymouth's GT Motorcycles.
    Sat next to it for a bit, thought it was a classic for a while.
    Also noticed the rubber gasket I needed on the clutch cover to shut out the din on my 996 :)

9. Absolute dream bike. I'd love a Paul Smart or one of the more run of the mill Sport Classic's. Ducati were way ahead of the retro curve when they brought them out.

Think it will be a long time, if ever before I can get hold of one. Maybe a retirement present to myself :laughing: Of course it will be a living room ornament as the use of petrol will no doubt carry a prison sentence by then...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information