1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paulie Does The Uk

Discussion in 'Touring' started by West Cork Paul, Jun 25, 2019.

1. I love Guinness

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Last proper one for a week :(

3. I rock up at the last (or first, whichever way you look at it) pub in Ireland with an 1100cc Ducati armed with baffleless Termis and I’m in all my Mad Max gear; it somehow doesn’t seem right if I ordered a vegan hummus sandwich on gluten free bread and a turmeric latte with oat milk, so the burger it was.

Right, off to get the boat now

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Phew! After arriving near the port early enough to stop in a pub and get something to eat, I only just made the boat! Arrived, straight on as they were loading the last of the cars, no time for pics, just this one in the hold. The only bike in town:(
    6E7DCFEC-43CF-47CD-837F-C35612D90519.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  5. Good luck & safe passage,and remember the most important thing is enjoyment:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. And bins :)

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Stay safe enjoy the ride
    :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. You should have taken the pic from the other side... Novice....

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. What time do you expect to be in Gloucester? I might be able to meet you there. (Where)?

I have promised to take a 76 year old lady for a ride on my bike. I’m serious, she loves motorbikes and is a very good pillion. She’s still a live wire, good company and I’m sure she’d enjoy the ride.

She keeps telling me she wants to go to the TT but has no-one to go with!

It would be a good outing if it works for you. Gloucester, not the TT.

#49 Sam1199, Jul 4, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Hi Sam, LOL, around 1ish at A J Cooke Engineers aka @cookster just off the A40 apparently. I promised @Davebird I’d pop in and say ‘hi’ whilst she’s at work then down to Gloucester. So route is Pembroke (after brekky), Llandovery, Brecon, Hay on Wye, Hereford, Gloucester plus a load of places I can’t even pronounce let alone spell along the way. :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hopefully see you later
    I start at 10.30

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ps you will enjoy your route :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. I am just south of LLandovery just The Black Mountain between us, enjoy your punch along the A40 bro, great road. Happy hols Paulie.

14. Cool. Hope to see you then

15. Not enough "e"s bud ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Living in the Midlands, I think I know a good Curry when I see one? Now... I know it's a long way from W.Cork, but.....if you're ever Dublin way, the 'Jaipur' in Malahide is one of the best :upyeah:

17. Oh and we have costa coffee should you require a coffee

18. Close, thanks Alistair, see you later. Just stopped at the Owl’s Nest Llandovery for a coffee. Just 3 CB1300s here before I turned up it then in rolled 10 GS’s; I’m determined to get them to wave!
    062E4A05-B227-4C80-BB03-2CEE01F6D01A.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  19. good pit stop :motorcycleduc:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information