1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Pcp Equity?

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by flatstick959, Feb 16, 2021.

1. That's a fair comment .

Ive always bought our stuff outright , but I never buy new . Let someone else take the hit . To me I am with in reason then at the mercy of repairs which is why when replacing Mrs Tea's Audi I considered PCP . The fear of all the electrics playing up and leaving us to pay the repairs was worrying but try as I might the numbers still cam to around £470 per month including the deposit which I broke down over the 48 month agreement.
    Basically they wanted near the cost of the car over the 4 years !!
    Ouch.

I bought a 6 month old one with 17 miles on the clock for less than the above PCP agreement !

Interestingly they quoted several people who had bought R8's on PCP on the basis the £180,000 could be better used on something else .

2. I bought my Multi from Bournemouth Honda £6500 on a CC, didn’t bat an eyelid

3. wow stand corrected. Never actually seen it or experienced it.

4. I wasn't criticising your decision or the bike value, sorry if it came down like that. It was the 4k charge (on top of an already expensive bike) I find a bit steep.
    Definitely better to buy a slightly used one.Not long ago there was one on ebay, with only 200miles for £22500 I was really considering that bike...

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. No worries mate. Their finance is ridiculous and I couldn’t find anyone to do a PCP externally like you can with cars so I was a bit stuck really. Plus I’m a child and just wanted it there and then so the money wasn’t a big concern ‍♂️

• Like Like x 1
  6. Don’t get pcp the rates are ridiculous 7.9% new ex demo 11.9 % I went to my bank and got @ loan at 3% saved me £2500 on interest also got bike outright
    Bought new Peugeot as my pcp on old car ended after 3 years £1000 equity !!! A loan for car would cost me 6500 in interest over 4 years

dealer make their profit from the loans when I asked Ducati the interest rate was 7.9 when banks are lending for much less the answer was it fixed at start

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information