1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Perfect 1299s For Sale

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Monners, Jul 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bump o_O

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  2. Does it make you feel good, doing this kind of thing? What do you get out of it?

3. Because people know other people, and they might be looking for one ? I think you have the wrong end of the stick to be honest. It's good that folk get talking about such a thing, it generates interest, keeps the thread alive, and thus more folk will look at it. When it comes to "public" adverts, the price will always come up in conversation, as that and condition of an item, are always 2 of the bigger selling points.

PS, I think you'll find he was wished well, on several replies !

4. I may ask you the same thing ?? You should perhaps chill a little bit, its just a conversation about an item for sale which has generated some interest !!

5. Bump o_O (happy to help)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  6. do you lot recon 1199 range gonna go up as well due to discontinuation of v-twin? would do with cutting my loss down to minimum when i decide to sell (qite soon i think)

7. They all will eventually but it may be a slower cycle with the Pani and level out quicker than previous era bikes IMCO

8. At the end of the day, the market dictates. As I found out when selling my 1198. That is dealer money and not private sale money. But I hope the guy gets what he wants for it. I dont mind paying a little extra for something when I can see the benefit. Its brand spanking pretty much and I'd buy that rather than a new one. But then, I dont care about money. Which is odd for someone who doesnt have enough of it.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I get likes on the internet. Thumbs ups, those little green ticks, that sorta thing.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. I knew it would get a bunch of people making the predictable comments either way, it's not cheap but it is genuinely worth it. It looks exactly like it's come straight out of the packaging. The guy is an ex Ferrari engineer and he is OCD with keeping it like new. He has a Daytona track bike and his plan since the beginning has been to just use the Pani for Friday runs in the sun to work and the odd weekend run and then buy the next model each year.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. The value of your opinion is equal to the value you are offering on the bike = £0

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 2
  12. The value of your opinion is equal to the value you are offering on the bike = £0
    I am not the one valueing bikes I haven't seen

13. I hate selling bikes :(

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Don't then - you don't need any more regrets o_O (comment purely based on bumping the thread for the op)

15. Haha you guys.......

16. Sounds like a great bike. I can think of at least three people who pay the money for the right bike, and for whom getting the cheapest deal is not the objective but getting the right deal is more important

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  17. Ok I offer £5000.

Is my opinion now worth £5000?

If anyone wants my opinion on what they should have for dinner I accept PayPal and cheques.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. I should be careful here, cf.

Turns out, some forum members have a whole circus-full of trained attack-monkeys. Watch your arse.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. So we are not allowed an opinion having not seen it, but you've practically sold it to 3 folk based on a value and the fact they also have not seen it? Boreoff mate eh !! Stop acting like a little petulant child, it's a Forum and people are entitled to an opinion, regardless of the fact that you or your little pretend buying mates like it or not!!

20. From a bike advert to a troop of attack monkeys in two easy pages ...... time for the editorial tippex? @El Toro

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information