1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Perfect 1299s For Sale

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Monners, Jul 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What guy? What Bike?

***Bump***

2. He's had no interest at the higher price and has gradually dropped to the current £17985. The dealer trade in is not much less so once it gets close he'll just trade in on his next one.

3. Dodgy feckers...: unamused:

4. How is possible to have such change in prices within 2-3 weeks?
    When I last looked at 1299s prices there where barely 5 for sale.The cheapest was 17.5k (most priced between 18.5-21k) now there are plenty for sale between 15-17k.

5. PCP return time :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yes.

7. You still have to charge VAT if you sell it to yourself.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. And V4 time.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Good point and as @duke63 wrote V4.
    Should have figured out myself the above...have to think harder next time.

10. I did ask my accountant about buying a bike through the business(not a ltd co),i was told it was not a good idea but i could offset some of the mileage for business use,70p a mile springs to mind.Never bothered tho.

11. End of warranty time...

12. I sell bikes used. I can confirm they are much harder to move now with the PCP. To most guys & gals out there its just a passtime after the Mortgage, the car, the holidays & the dustbin lids. Its so easy to walk into dealers with a couple of hundred in back pocket & ride away on a brand spanker.

• Like Like x 1
  13. idiots... the lot of ya... all the talk of tax and stuff like you all know what ya talking about... yet not one of you offered any wotsits... amatures...

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. I'm just biding my time.

To be honest though I'll probably move straight in with the big guns, Pickled Onion monster munch.....POW

15. If i could afford another bike i would buy it just to put in the room to look at. Very nice machine.

16. id break out the burger rings if i was truely interested... but i prefer older bikes. and im not sure on the tax implications on buger rings given they are imported from NZ and for personal use only... im sure someone will be along to clear it all up for me...

17. You owe loads of tax in NZ :) clear now?

18. we dont discuse that on the big forum though do we? id never bring up your dogging sites would i? ( ok... bad example)

19. o_O

20. Same here....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information