1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Personal And Bike Insurance For Euro Trackdays

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Phill748, Apr 11, 2021.

1. Assureton, speed motorcycling, formula 2 will cover you no problem. My mate spent a few days in the hospital with no problems at all

2. I wonder if others share your views, as Nolimits have definitely been finding it harder to fill their trips. I was getting emails for Jerez for £600 odd toward the end of last year

3. You sure ? Open up their calendar, all Portimaos are booked up well into summer

4. What group was he in? Like fast, inters or novice?
    I got dinged at high speed at Valencia. The lad that hit me went down at ~150mph and slid right down to turn one :eek: He was ok but his bike was a bit lighter when it stopped. Daft mistake, right up my ass on the out lap…. o_O

5. Inters, but 63 riders on track at Portimao where sight lines are poor is a recipe for disaster.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I go with Farside when I go abroad, he never takes more than 45 bikes. It’s amazing! I did about 15 laps at Almeria without seeing another bike, I kept thinking they’d shut the track and gone home

7. That's why he goes to cheap tracks.

Any decent track will cost those 45 riders a fortune. Just compare FarSide's Jerez pricing to NoLimits

Do Not Sell My Personal Information