1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Personal Injury Solicitors

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by COH555, Nov 6, 2018.

1. will you be proceeding on to another solicitor then?

2. Nice requote of ‘proceeding’!

Seriously, I was riding through a crossroads when a young driver coming the other way suddenly turned right across me despite it being my rightbof way. Bang! Bounced my head off their car. Ouch.

At least two witnesses who appear to be in my favour; one was behind me the second behind the other party.

I’m just reading some reviews on White Dalton. I’ll probably call them today.

I should probably clarify, the appointed firm hasn’t done anything wrong yet, I was just concerned about the very negative reviews they have received.

COH555

3. as a general rule if you feel you are in the right....shout the roof down to get exactly what you want, if you in your heart of hearts feel you were in the wrong keep stum!

whilst im requoting, why, when we have a collision do we always say "all of a sudden" or "suddenly"?

just playing!:):upyeah:

4. As a previous poster has said Riders support, I had to use them and they were excellent, and right now a friend is using them and is extremely happy with progress. Deals with a guy called Steve.

5. I’ve spoken with Andrew from Daltons previously regarding an issue, he’s on the money.

Very helpful, keen biker.

6. A lot of these firms are claims handlers and the person dealing with mine wasn’t even a Solicitor.I learnt a lot during the course of my claim, the most important thing is to have someone to look out for you. Insurance companies try everything to get out of paying, everyone at White Dalton is a Solicitor, I believe Andrew is also a Barrister. You would not want to be against him in court!
    Give them a ring and see what they say, I must add I have no affiliation with WD but they were there for me during 6 years of hell and deserve praise.
    Good luck.

7. My experience, both as a plaintiff and as a lawyer who has observed personal injury lawyers in their practice, is that whoever you choose:
    - keep after them, do not assume that delays are out of their hands. This area of law is basic and you can do a bit of research to understand the process yourself and know what the stages are and therefore what questions to ask. BUT:
    - in keeping after them remember they are billing you for their time (unless you have a flat fee agreement) so be direct and don't let them waffle. Keep notes of your conversations as well as date/time/length. Avoid email asking for a reply as you can't control how long they bill you to prepare the reply.
    This is not to say they are all dodgy, it's just that you will get the best outcome for you if you conduct the relationship aware of how the process works and how the professional relationship needs a firm hand from the client.

• Like Like x 1
  8. She took the "what would Jesus do?" a bit more loosely than most...

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. "Without warning"

Do Not Sell My Personal Information