1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Petrol Queues.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by yellowducmaniac, Sep 25, 2021.

1. C69C625D-66DE-4185-B8D9-53BE9F0B1016.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  2. Going to be chaos tomorrow now that sky news have said half the garages are empty and the rest are running out o_O

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. And so the circus of stupid revolves evermore

4. Hygiene freak. Wash in the bath whilst wearing once a month, June to August. Too cold rest of year. You’ll lose all your natural oils if you start swapping your underwear.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. No bananas from next week. BBC tonight. Emergency Visas are being issued. Banana Bending corporation spokesman blames shortage of qualified staff, fuel shortage,brexit,coronavirus,Boris Johnson, wholesale gas prices, run on the£ and boat shortages due to illegal immigration. Border controls and delays due to visa and passport checks have, a spokesman said, added further to the problems. Oranges will follow, gin and tonic drinkers are already besieging stores for lemons.
    More excuses to follow.:)

6. The worlds gone mad!

upload_2021-9-27_3-48-56.png

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Please someone tell me that's a parody account, what an utter utter twat :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Hahaha what a knobhead. Influencers?...fuck me....these wankers actually think they're real celebrities too.. Well they're not, they're just pricks

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. It's a parody account

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  10. I totally agree with previous posts about this being media hyped bollox ,i'm also very pissed off with the Beeb in particular for the inference that its all a consequence of Brexit - their left leaning Remainer bias is open for all to see and for a so called 'national broadcaster' is fucking shocking.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Sky News is the problem, the blatant hypocrisy that channel shows is incredible, literally open piss taking the nation.

This morning Kay Burley interviewed the Head of petrol retailers association Brian Madderson, I watched the interview live.

He quite clearly stated that the issue wasn't a lack of fuel, it was the leaking of a confidential BP report that 'a handful' of its sites (of which it has 1200 in the UK) had ran out of fuel temporarily due to not having a driver available for those particular deliveries.

He said that leaking to the press essentially caused the panic when there really wasn't anything to panic about. In other words the press, whom he's talking too at the time (Sky News) whipped up hysteria to make a story where there wasn't one.

I've since carried on watching the same channel.

Kay Burley hasn't referenced any of that at all, nothing remotely close to the detail.

In fact as I type this the scrolling info across the bottom only references he mentioned one station had sold 500% more week on week for a Saturday, and all they've done since is continue to use word like crisis, UK running on empty, Army needing to be called in and anything else they can to whitewash the truth that it's them who caused this and continue to keep it going.

It's just trash TV, and they portray themselves as being whiter than white.

Staggering

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. I can't stand Sky News anymore. As you say, trash TV. And you're right, they cause problems because they trigger the bozo's watching it... Crazy times....

13. ....and the girlfriend left you many moons ago.

14. You know me, I rarely use such words...but they're UTTER CUNTS :rolleyes:

:):upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. All governments are NOT fit for purpose, but yes and like the high street banks not opening back to normal hours and less cash machines in the walls for their customers...........a cashless society.:mad:

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Brimming!

17. BBC have been reporting shortage of ~100K lorry drivers all weekend. I have never heard them say what % of the required drivers is. Is it 1% shortfall? Is it 50% shortfall? That is never mentioned.

Surely this is key information in understanding the scale of the issue, and would alter the perception of whether there is a need to 'panic buy' or not (for those people that understand percentages, at least)

18. EDF9F070-CD89-4A27-8106-F19A4BCC26FE.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Urrrrgggh don't get me started on this one!!

Being a programme manager and obviously coming from being a project manager the amount of people who like you say claim to be a PM, but actually it's just buzz words. I've just picked up another global programme for a large financial services company and low and behold one of the so called PM's I was running through the usual artefacts there were non, where's your RAID log? .......he left last Friday, and there are two others who are leaving in the next few weeks now.

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information