1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pets Corner

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Pixie1276, Aug 19, 2012.

1. I know how you feel............I had to have quite a young dog put down many years ago...........like a prat I waited while it was done...........but I wished I hadn't.

Since then I have had three cats killed; two put down (and I have another one with a death wish because having been hit by a car five years ago, she still keeps gong on the road)...........plus I have had to bury a relatives dog which was hit by a lorry.

I'm getting harder, but still went and got a dog last year.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Blimey the end of your garden must have more crosses than Nazareth

3. Nah..........I have moved too much.............

• Like Like x 1
  4. Try to see the positives, at least the uk population of finches, songbirds and tits now stand a better chance of survival, and your neighbours won't get cat shite all over their hands when they do the gardening:grin:

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Up to now 4 dogs 2 cats and 1 horse ,still find it hard.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. If I'm ever in your area I will post some dog n cats hit through your door - prick

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  7. Sorry SHIT!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. :'(

• Love You Love You x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Just slung all Elsas food bowls,cat bed and toys - just couldn't bear to keep seeing them.Strange what effect a little pussy cat can have on a grown man?

• Love You Love You x 1
  10. I've had to bury four in the last ten years or so.
    Absolutely heartbreaking...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  11. It's heart wrenching - I love all animals and can't understand why some people could think losing a pet is amusing and an easy target for jibes? I've always thought they are the same people who could be cruel to animals and children

• Agree Agree x 4
  12. :-( :-(

• Like Like x 1
  13. About a million years ago when I was probably about 6,my 10 year old sister got me involved in sneaking a kitten into the house,despite our parents had said no cats.When they discovered it they were so taken with it that it became part of the family for about 15years till it died.
    Shortly after my parents went out and got their own cat.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Where are your Jaccuzzi jets, lights and controls?

• Like Like x 1
  15. We've lost two of our five cats to the road outside and one of our neighbours :(

Done everything to stop them but to no avail they circumnavigate every obstacle we put in their way.

Makes us paranoid for our 3 collies if they ever get out

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Dogs seem to have a lot more road sense than cats - cats just seem to blindly go for it

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Bella got out once and ran into the road - luckily the Indigo driver didn't care about his passengers and slammed on his anchors. Thank god that bus driver was alert.

Can't wait to retire and move to rural france. Pity I'm only 42....

• Like Like x 2
  18. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Don't do it, this little lady will hopefuly be joinging us in 10 weeks time, she was 2 weeks old last week when these pics taken image.jpeg

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. Ours has managed to get himself into the bedroom as we sold the house so little bugger at least doubles as a beer holder!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. Really sorry for you. I know how you feel and have been through the same with a fantastic cat that I found dead, intact as if asleep on our patio . Apparently it is 95% going to be a heart defect and they just die instantly. Our present cat is a very similar looking half Bengal that disappeared for 6 yrs but now in retirement at 16 yrs. Hope you don't give up on pets as they give so much pleasure.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information