1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pets Corner

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Pixie1276, Aug 19, 2012.

1. I'm picking up this gorgeous Devon Rex on Friday that's being rehomed [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And then this Orientel kitten in a months time.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  2. That Oriental is just mischief waiting to happen, I can tell. Couple that with the Who, me ? looks of the Rex and the pair of them are going to run rings around you, just you wait and see :D. Andy

3. image.jpeg

This one got lost but he was beautiful.

4. yep! all legs for the first 10 weeks, then all mouth for next 52....she ate the main fairing on my R6, absolutely obliterated it, i was being nice giving her the run of the garage and garden while i went out for an hour.......bad decision!!
    now all nose, if she can't smell it she's not interested!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Gwen......All the other dogs used to laugh and call her names

[​IMG]

6. Like Rudolph??

7. 57854C1B-57E4-4A76-931D-C9D28B857955.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  8. Decon.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  9. :upyeah:

10. image.jpeg

Inca.... Our cat, watching the news... X

11. image.jpg image.jpg Franki our two month old wire haired fox terrier, completely bonkers. Named after a bonkers Italian wsb rider

• Like Like x 1
  12. Now four and a half months image.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  13. Frankie loves toys, esp shoes and brushes. Sky the cat loves her and we have found him in the hall being licked from head to toe by Frankie. Great fun.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Lost my best friend Poppy in Aug, Old age sadly caught up, long story but luck'd into coming home with this lad Piper in truck.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  15. Looks as though he's one step ahead and got the front door key copied ;)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Thinking about getting another dog - atm looks like might get another Ridgeback as love them but this rottie x Newfoundland has caught our eye [​IMG]

Also a bit of a mastiff fan

Decisions decisions !!

• Like Like x 6
  17. Ooo! I think you should go with the Rottie/Newfie. He (she) looks the biz and will make a large fluffy dog. What's not to like?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. image.jpg image.jpg Franki eight months

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information