1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pets Corner

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Pixie1276, Aug 19, 2012.

1. Beautiful!!

2. Cody, our Boxer who we rescued 3 weeks ago.

Chaos 120817 2.jpg
    Chaos 120817 3.jpg

Chaos 120817 4.jpg

• Like Like x 6
    • Love You Love You x 1
  3. Dog sitting next weekend for my sister, just found out it's 5 labs and a jack Russel.

• Like Like x 2
  4. IMG_2277.JPG

Got this little girl home today.

• Like Like x 5
  5. Best animal on the planet. :upyeah:Boxers still look strange to me withought the docked tail.

This is one of the only pictures I have of our old boxer dog, Tess taken with my sis about 35 years ago. This was the Xmas and she got the pup for her birthday in November.

Gone for about 20 years now and still very much missed. :( Still brings a smile to my face when I think about her occasionally. :)The dog, not my sis. :grinning:

Screen Shot 2017-08-26 at 19.55.43.png

• Like Like x 1
  6. 6 months now :)

IMG_3906.JPG

IMG_3908.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  7. El t meets Frankie.
    20170903_141422.jpg

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Hiya Fred !! P1040274.JPG

• Like Like x 4
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  9. OMG, our two absolutely hate water !!. The previous bullies however, absolutely loved it .

Stuart

• Like Like x 1
  10. That was Remi's first time at the beach down Cornwall, he loved it except for the really high waves lol

• Like Like x 1
  11. Aren't they just the best breed ever :grinning:

12. Many thanks to all for the nice comments by private conversation, and by liking the post.
    Also to Robarano for sharing your memories.

He’s settled in nicely now and we’ve discovered he’ll be 2yrs old in November, he’s wonderful to have around the house, great company, and very entertaining.

It’s difficult to get him in from the garden as he’s never had one to play in before, and is so happy wandering around the countryside on long walks where we live.

He’s unfortunately come to us with some ‘issues’ but it’s nothing that some training, consistency, and TLC won’t sort out.

Nasher

• Like Like x 2
  13. I have a visitor this weekend - new girlfriends little doggy is coming to stay :)
    He's in a doggy hotel Friday night as we are going on the razz in York, then he's coming to stay Saturday & Sunday IMG_3287.JPG :)

• Like Like x 5
  14. Big softy

Bring him over to meet our sky pup when he's a bit older

15. Sky is 2 1/2 and I have to be honest was almost disappointed to find their eyes go yellow at about 2 when they lose the bright blue

But most loving big soft lump of a dog you could ask for - sits and cuddles our little Jack Russel

• Like Like x 1
  16. New girlfriend???

17. Any pics of the new girlfriend?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. 20170224_080955.jpg 20170224_080841.jpg
    This is luna my 3 year old American akita.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Is it wrong my 1st thought was "that poor bike will never get built"?

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information