1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pets Corner

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Pixie1276, Aug 19, 2012.

1. I need to make a few more accounts so I can like these pictures multiple times, once doesn't do it :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Doris is getting bigger, but not much taller. Lol

20190515_210826.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  3. 99E1564D-943E-48BD-BA46-0B3977BF3BD3.jpeg If you can take your eyes off my fabulous 70’s outfit this is Snoopy the basset I grew up with - alongside George the lurcher/Dalmation cross

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  4. Outfit and hair cut made my day - Legend....:upyeah:
    Proper 70's early 80's..... Looking through some of my sisters photo's of the era yesterday brought back happy memories

• Like Like x 2
  5. Doris is a good name!

6. Meet our latest Springer pup, Lola. She joins the madhouse.....
    Lola.JPG

• Like Like x 12
  7. Welsh? She’s a cracker.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Thank you, we are very proud of her. She's an English. 8 weeks just gone. Our first ever Black and White one. She joins Ned who is 8 months. Lola is our 4th Springer in total having moved on from Setters.

9. Had a couple of setters meself. Fine dogs, but spaniels are something else imho. On our second and can’t see us without one.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Wow, hard to see anything else but you and that outfit
    What was the influence??

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Gorgeous girl :upyeah: Having 2 so close together in age can be challenging though.......but sooo rewarding when you get it right :upyeah: Dedicated separate training/exercise time with you is the way, or their primary bond will be to each other instead of you (sorry if I've just told you about egg sucking o_O). There's only 9months between each of our oldest 3 BCs (all girls) and we had no real problems.......................................................................................yet

12. Thanks for the advice, all welcome. So far, so good. Both settling well with each other. We have her booked on training and ensuring the older dog is getting enough time on his own with us. He is on more advanced training and about to start agility. Cheers, Richard

• Like Like x 1
  13. If you have pet insurance do you get a courtesy dog when yours goes to the vets?

Asking for a friend.....

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Tell your friend, Dont be so stupid, of course you do. So, on my example, I have Springers, the courtesy dog will be a Yorkie or Jack Russell (no larger). If you have a St Bernard, you get a Cocker etc etc.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Probably listening to my brothers Deep Purple and Hawkwind albums

I had to look cool when I visited him on his narrowboat ;p

16. My French bulldog Rocky 8FB75FA8-2BD7-421D-811D-802D48D81504.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  17. Got to see both of those bands live. Sadly, neither performance was particularly great :(
    Ah yes, every brother wants a cool sister...

18. 5822E6A6-CC24-4459-9FC0-CE04F818E25F.jpeg Not much of a contest

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information