1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pets Corner

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Pixie1276, Aug 19, 2012.

1. Keep him warm & well fed and he's not to bad, but i do have some issues sometimes when he doesn't want to go back in his tank at night.

2. F*ck that! :eek:

• Like Like x 1
  3. My dog Rufus.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  4. Jeez whats coming out of rufs arse.

5. Only kidding what a beautiful dog.

6. Lovely hound, I've wanted a Weimaraner for years - how well do they get on with creepy crawlies! - not sure what he'd make of my "Borris" :rolleyes:

7. I can honestly say that wouldn't last 2 minutes round here! And as for letting it out of its tank, no bloody way!!

8. Thanks Rufus is a mega mega softie, lives ok with our cats but loves to play so borris would probably be toast if he got chance.

9. Im with you on that one. Multi, you are a brave individual :eek:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I have to say that I can't quite see the attraction of Boris.

That is litotes.

Large spiders freak me out. There's no way I'd be sharing a house with Boris. How does that work as a pet? I mean, I find it hard to imagine that he has any great affection for you, or minds one way or another if you are around or not. Also, how does the attraction work for you? Why does anyone want a spider?

There's nowt so strange as folk.

11. Each to their own thou. If we all liked the same things then there wouldn't be any Party Rings in Sainsburys

12. #92 Parabolica, Oct 25, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  13. What a lovely garden. As a cityboy I am supremely jealous :frown:

14. Omg a Cameltoe spider !!!

15. i dont get the attraction of keeping reptiles and spiders as pets. Some of them are beautiful certainly, but you cant have a really close relationship with these creatures. My mates has got some sort of bearded lizard, but its not exactly going to fetch his slippers or sneak up on the sofa.
    I think some people have crazy pets to come off as interesting..I'd rather just have a mutt. You cant beat a dog imho. Its one of the most honest and loving relationships a human can have, even typically closer than with other humans....if my brother curled a turd the size of a baby seal onto the kitchen floor that'd be the end of it, but a dog...you end up forgiving the daft bastards as they give you 'that look'.

16. True, but the urinating, defecating basset hound is definitely pushing her luck.

17. Quite possibly, but the leg humping and acidic piss burns on the lawn make up for it.

18. This is why Archer doesn't like the dogs in the sitting room :) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352022160.794460.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352022160.794460.jpg

19. this is not the first pic you've taken! :)
    and not very point and shoot either....
    and you know your way around PS :)

congrats

20. This must be an English ducati forum...

a petpic thread generates more response than a bike thread :) :)

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information