1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pets Corner

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Pixie1276, Aug 19, 2012.

1. More recent (today) pics of Ruby:

Duck Spotting:

[​IMG]

Oh, whats that Dad?"

[​IMG]

"Mmmmmmmmbeer"

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. I vote Ruby to be the official forum mascot!!:wink:

• Like Like x 1
  3. So did she finish the pint or did you take it up where she had left off?

• Like Like x 1
  4. It was too nice to let her guzzle the lot! It looks like Lager, but it's a nice, locally brewed, dual hop American Pale Ale.

5. My Maine Coon that got run over

[​IMG]

6. My Norwegian Forest x Bengal - his coat is silky smooth and hardly sheds - just looks like a moggy but is a bit speshial

http://instagr.am/p/THBEGskJl_/

7. Is he going in the washer...? :eek:

8. Sparky;

P1000073a.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  9. I had two identical Maine Coons and unfortunately one was also hit by a car, apparently they don't have very good road sense. I live in the country away from busy roads but he was just unlucky. Beautiful cats, a lovely temperament but they do require a bit of grooming from time to time.

10. Funny you should say that - the other cat in the pics has experienced the joys of the washing machine - fortunately he has a large meow and I worked out where said noise was coming from in time to switch of the machine, wait for it to drain, wait for the dealy to open door, and out popped a very wet kitten - he hasnt done it since

11. Nothing like I was expecting from a cross between a Norwegian Forrest and a Bengal. He is a bonny cat though and looks like he has 'attitude'.

12. Maine coon was a little girl - lost two female cats to traffic - neither on busy roads :frown: had boys since then they seem a bit more streetwise

Also had a Russian Blue who was the best as a 'pet' and a great lap and bed cat and used to follow the boys to school - he made it to 17

13. Here is my Maine Coon
    DSC_1613.jpg DSC_0846.jpg

DSC_1613.JPG

DSC_0846 resized.jpg

DSC_1613.jpg

DSC_0846.jpg

#115 johnv, Dec 18, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Ha nice pics - his mum was a black and white NFC - he has attitude in spades - brought a whole wood pigeon through the cat flat -,just for me

15. What setting did you use on the iron to get the cat that flat, linen, or was cotton enough?:biggrin:

#117 Mr Bimble, Dec 18, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2012
  16. Before he was fully mature. And a little gift.
    DSC_0111.jpg DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0111.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

17. He just pours himself flat.

18. lets get a vote on ......................forum annual mascot vote ?????????????? IMG_0177.JPG

IMG_0177.JPG

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information