1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pets Corner

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Pixie1276, Aug 19, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. I don’t blame him. I’d go mental too if I was trapped in a room listening to Talk Sport. Try Radio 4 - listening to Melvin Bragg discussing the influence of Wittgenstein’s philosophy on early twentieth century feminism will have him spark out in no time at all

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. EE4A9735-A660-4107-B56F-B379AB265165.jpeg
    There’s a JR in there somewhere... Ella was cold so wrapped herself up.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. More pics of my boy Iggy

30F84E51-50A4-4869-AABF-C1EFA7CC6E5A.jpeg

Came downstairs and found him and my son asleep like this.

6E2BCEF4-C544-4311-8C87-E6EDDA8D1502.jpeg

After we had a bath together the other day.

4A7B882B-6C2E-4EED-9C48-1CBE6C9399DF.jpeg

Attacking my friend’s coat last night

6032415E-C2B0-48B4-A402-DA328E24E2A5.jpeg

In a rucksack, so I could hand him over to the girlf at the station instead of leaving him indoors for hours.

CC30667B-45D9-48A2-AC58-493C6F1366BA.jpeg

Little man, you’ve had a busy day.

• Like Like x 5
  5. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. 80A70909-64BB-45C6-B6C6-868E825F530F.jpeg

Iggy peeping out of his travel crate (he won’t sleep in the metal one) every time he wakes up when he hears movement in the nighttime

• Like Like x 1
  7. 04FAF187-0537-491A-B4C9-7FCC7FB87BD7.jpeg Morning madness

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. And yes, pigs can fly.. DD90F3E6-C2D4-4C67-A8CF-0C4AF24E3CF3.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. That damn hound of mine gets bought kids' footballs at between £1 and £2 a time from Tescos (my wife is soppy about him, but not me)........he will bash it about for 30 to 120 seconds before it is burst.

After that, it is a case of him carrying it around and chewing it to pieces over about a week. Luckily he doesn't eat it.

I got fed up with seeing at least six ripped to shreds laying around, so I bought him an entry level size 7 basketball for £12.

Pumped it up, no problem.....

Dog proceeded attack it, barking, yelping, whimpering.......Great, nice and tough I thought, that's solved the problem.

After an hour he was losing his temper with it and was growling very loudly, but as he had knackered himself, I took it away.

Gave it back the next morning and a repeat performance started, only this time the attack and growling was more urgent.

One hour later, it had deflated.

I am filling it with concrete tomorrow.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  10. B7926A1E-CB70-4BCE-B541-753D81AEEA60.jpeg

Dogcatty forum you say? How do I sign up? :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. we bought our hound a zoo ball that they give to tigers etc - only downside it feckin hurts it it hits you but completely indestructible. Google ‘boomerball’

• Useful Useful x 2
  12. Hand lotion next to the laptop... :rolleyes::D

• Funny Funny x 6
  13. :joy::joy::joy:

That’s my work MacBook and the lotion is because I’ve got chapped hands due to washing them continuously on account of the dog in the pic pissing and crapping everywhere (if you look closely, you can even see a little puddle in the background).

That’s my story copper and I’m sticking to it :eyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. After reading this I got Iggy a bucket of dried sprats and it’s like giving a donkey strawberries as he absolutely loves them.

This is today’s lunch. Don’t judge me for the Pedigree Chum - he genuinely prefers it to anything else apart from sprats so I mix a spoonful in with the kibble for the taste. He will also drink as much goat’s milk as he’s able to get down his neck, though I try to limit it as I think he’d live off it if I let him. Unsurprisingly, he’s growing like a weed and packing on loads of lean muscle.

A34BE898-5E7C-401E-87E0-7990C3F2AF1B.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  15. He looks to be spoilt rotten...

Well done!

16. He is. I can’t wait until he’s had his second set of jabs in a couple of weeks so I can give him what he really wants, which is his freedom. He’s driving himself and us mad being cooped up indoors all the time.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Not being judgmental but Pedigree Chum, you bastard !!!
    Dogs seem to love anything fishy, we give ours tinned sardines & mackerel on a regular basis, can`t get the bowls on the floor fast enough as far as they are concerned.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. I know. For shame! He only got a taste for it when we briefly ran out of quality stuff on a Sunday when only the local CooP was open. However, he seems to like the taste so I mix just a spoonful or so in with his kibble/freeze dried meat nugget mix and a few sprats, or otherwise he just eats the fish and turns his nose up at the other stuff until he is starving.

Anyway, fingers crossed you'll meet him tonight when you drop the S4R off :upyeah:

19. I`ll try and bring something fishy for him.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information