1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pets Corner

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Pixie1276, Aug 19, 2012.

1. Uh oh.... good job it wasn’t 220vac....

2. Silly sod are a wasp yesterday and felt very sorry for himself for a few hours.

• WTF WTF x 1
  3. Well this fella is just over a year old now and weighing in at 4.9kg. When he fills out as an adult, he’s on course for 6 plus
    03C6FD6D-CAFA-42AB-9ED7-69F25DC5F1DA.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  4. How can it be worse? Prawns are already basically little more than sea-dwelling woodlice that live near sewage pipes and eat sh*t.

Come on....you can't leave us in a state of disgusted suspense without revealing scampi's secret ingredient.

5. I've caught Iggy doing that twice in the past few days, luckily just in time so he wasn't stung. He regularly catches moths and eats them but obviously doesn't realise not all insects are defenceless.

6. Where guilty Collie dogs hide from justice :joy:
    20201010_170003.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. 2DB0ED30-C897-478F-BC34-68BD44131CF3.jpeg Taken so young. Only a year into a wonderful life. We’re in bits tbh. Having breakfast at 0900 this morning and found by the side of the road by lunchtime. This could be the end of 2020 for me. Can’t imagine a much worse year in most ways. RIP Stanley.

• Love You Love You x 9
  8. That’s absolutely appalling news. Was he hit by a car?

What an awful thing to happen in an already awful year. As I said to Mary Hinge the other day, we make ourselves hostages to fortune when we take these furballs into our homes and our hearts despite knowing that we will almost certainly outlive them, and yet we do it anyway.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Lost our only pedigree cat (mainecoon) to a car

the moggies seem to have better road sense

it’s horrible - sending virtual hugs

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Sorry to hear this.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Sorry to hear , we lost ours back in May and it does hurt .

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. So sorry to read about poor Stanley .

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Only solice is we aren’t worried for weeks because he never came home. Gonna be a tough few weeks.

• Love You Love You x 1
  14. Sorry to read about poor Stanley, I know it hard but take comfort in the fact that although his life was short, he was loved and cared for and wanted for nowt. I would be beside myself if owt happened to my Mr Boo
    SAM_0212.JPG

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Very sorry bradders to hear of your loss they are at heart of the family!! :oops:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. Amazing colours what breed i have an ocicat

17. Absolutely nothing that I can say except I feel for your loss. Respect and condolences. Andy

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. Bengal.

19. Poppy’s first bike meeting

35DAA80D-7106-4F2B-885E-CE8ECEB5AF7B.jpeg

• Like Like x 7
    • Love You Love You x 2
  20. Breakfast with my lazy furry cato_O

DSC_0630.JPG

• Like Like x 5
Do Not Sell My Personal Information