1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pets Corner

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Pixie1276, Aug 19, 2012.

1. We can agree on something.... @finm hope the family were wearing Speedo's....

2. i wasn't in the water. and i have an intense hatred of Speedos. (and every other rightwing shit stirring mofo)

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Thank God for that, because if they had opposable fins and were able to manufacture and hold weapons, the human race would have been enslaved by our aquatic overlords a long time ago.

Joking aside though, dolphins can be real wankers. For one thing, they’re known to sometimes deliberately target and attack other pods apparently just for fun, sometimes biting their fins off so they drown. There are also quite a lot of reports of male dolphins molesting human females. https://www.ranker.com/list/dark-facts-about-dolphins/lee-emjay

They’re basically the Boris Johnsons of the deep - charismatic and cheerful on the outside but actually pretty ruthless and disreputable underneath.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. deffo. antisocial fugs.
    upload_2021-7-24_13-1-16.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1

6. This is the little dude i picked (not my feet before some smart arse mentions something about pink shoes lol). His name is scooby (the family im buying him from's choice) and i think i will keep it. Hes coming home next Saturday.

Scooby.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  7. By the way my oldest cocker has had three ops in four days to remove bastard grass seeds over the weekend. My vet said that becuase they are barbed, they carry up the inside of the leg if not spotted and she has seen them puncture lungs or have to be cut out of backs. Moral of the story, check paws regularly and thoroughly after youve been out in long grass/fields with your beloved dogs. My boy is sat here feeling very sorry for himself but it could have been a lot worse.

Pic of offending seed and recovering pooch...

Seed.jpg

Kenny.jpg

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Thanks for that heads up. Iggy is a terrible grass muncher so that’s really useful info as I’m constantly having to pick sticky bob things out of his ears and paws but hadn’t really thought about every day grass seeds

• Like Like x 2
  9. My spaniels would pick those up in between their toes
    Omg the one you would have thought you were going to murder her the squealing when you touched her toes :grinning:

• Like Like x 1
  10. My youngest lad is a Vet Nurse, and mentioned a while back that they were seeing a lot of Grass Seed Foreign Bodies this year.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. 2 of our earlier pups. Our Gwen's boy 'Chas' and our Beth's girl 'Little Meg'. So, that's different parents/litters/ages. They're inseparable. It's a fluke that they look so similar and live with the same couple.

Chas & 'Little' Meg.jpg Chas & Little Meg.jpg

#1771 Jonnybiscuit, Aug 1, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2021
    • Like Like x 5
  12. 46C5F37A-F761-44BD-891B-02C9728B62B7.jpeg Stanley looking majestic.

• Like Like x 5
  13. Pups coming along nicely FD4F3823-D21F-4BAE-B5C0-B0C7A55FB266.jpeg

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. No, their dogs silly billy :kissing_heart:

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Nah thats not at all odd behaviour in the animal world. Dolphins are probably reacting to scent. Probably 25% the dogs in the world want to shag your leg...

16. Picked mr Scooby up last Friday morning and it pissed down for three days solid, leaving my two eyeing up their new brother from another mother with a LOT of mistrust across the room, it was a painful few days I'm not going to lie.
    Sun came out yesterday and it was a different story altogether and came down this morning to this....

07499B88-B79C-4321-8275-2263299E6586.jpeg

• Like Like x 8
    • Love You Love You x 1
  17. Dogs are just the best and this little dudes gonna be a cracker big old chunk and bundles of confidence. Very happy man here.

• Like Like x 4
  18. Think they need a bigger bed

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Fergus at 7 months old. Fucking tyrant

20210806_160419.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information