1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Photoshop Thread

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Topolino, Nov 25, 2017.

1. The yellow is a bit banana. Needs to be a little brighter.

2. Yup, looks better than the red to me!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Sacrilege.. Hope ducbird doesn't read your dirty comments. !

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. how bout one in black and white?

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  6. The new 959 Corse paint job really dose it for me..
    Bit difficult I would imagine, but applied to the v4s..
    Now that would be something

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. For me the tricolore definitely takes the cake.
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Superleggera theme, magnesium frame and swing arm, black lower tank plus HPK Brembo Goldline discs.

sl4.jpg

Superleggera theme and paint code, black frame, black lower tank, extended bellypan and HPK Goldline discs.

sl-exetnded bellypan orange black frame.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  9. nice work Topolino :upyeah:
    quite like the superleggera version (bottom pic)

10. It's the one I am leaning towards. Don't want a Speciale wannabe paint job, even though it does flatter the awkward lines of the bike well. The complexity of the side fairings and angles involved, plus the exposed frame, make this a difficult design to work with.

11. this was my issue also....however it was solved by the sudden availability of a speciale for delivery second half of next year! ;)

12. Do one in blue and yellow with a shark a tiger and a cobra on it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Overlayed image of 1299 and V4 for comparison.

ducati-panigale-v2-vs-v4.jpg

14. Side by side comparison of the V4 and 1299. Here is a 1299 owner's take on the differences (US forum member).

1) I like the tail section better on the V4 than on the current 1299. Reminds me of the Aprilia RSV4
    2) I like the side profile of the front fascia and lights better on the 1299
    3) I like the fairings better on the 1299. Dont like that open gray area on the V4
    4) I like that only the exhaust cans are showing on the V4 and hide the rest of the exhaust unlike on the 1299 where you see the exhaust coming through the fairings above the cans

For me personally,

1) I think the V4 looks a lot more aggressive, but that might be down to the heavier front end styling and it having a much more "furrowed brow"
    2) I prefer the lights, instrumentation and tail unit design on the V4
    3) The Euro 4 dustbins preserve the lines of the bike along it's belly but they are dog ugly and far too bulbous, look at the Akras in contrast on the 1299
    4) The exposed frame needs to be toned down, so your eyes are not immediately drawn to it
    5) The side fairing extensions don't work on a plain paint scheme, or rather need disguising by way of one (Speciale)
    6) Rear hugger on the V4 is going to be near next to useless at protecting the rear end from stones, debris and general muck and bullets from being peppered all over the rear end and from sand blasting the paintwork of the underside tank panel
    7) I like the mass centralization of the electronics. Finally a battery placed where it's not mercy to the ravages of the weather
    8) Would have preferred a somewhat shallower profile to the fuel tank

Panigale.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  15. Nice pic of a VFR and Pani, would you have one of a V4 and a Pani?

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. I much prefer the lines of the V2, the exposed down pipes also look better to me, especially when they turn blue.

The V4 seems to have been designed like a learner legal bike, giving the impression it’s going fast while not moving... I’m sure they will sort it out with a decent face lift in a few years.

17. This photo has somewhat changed my opinion.. Looks the business from this angle at least.

15FCC6E0-2118-4324-9841-927E836D13D7.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  18. There is no doubting that with the right paint scheme, you can draw the eye away from certain elements of the fairing design/frame member. I'll be the least surprised, if 12 months from now, Ducati release a "refined" version, in line with the new V4R, set to be launched in November 2018. Possibly accompanied by a hike in capacity of the base and S models of 100cc. That ought to bump up the BHP figures even higher, conceivably pushing the measured outputs to over 230bhp with a full system fitted. That's only 20 shy of a full blown MotoGP machine.

19. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information