1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Photoshop Thread

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Topolino, Nov 25, 2017.

1. No. Perhaps you might like to contribute to this thread with your own efforts.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. oh you mean like post 41? :motorcycleduc:

3. I would love to contribute with some photo shopping but I only have a crap Nokia phone.
    id have to go old school and physically paint some poor fuckers bike n take a few pics

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. have you done it yet?

5. no v4s in my neighborhood yet...

6. Will be soon, try box hill when they go for a cuppa :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  8. ZX12R or Lotus '72?

9. SL scheme 3/4 view I knocked up, with black inlay panel.

slv4.jpg

• Like Like x 12
  10. That's the one! Looks stunning

11. how about the thin red lines in green?

12. Hmmm. I'll take a look. Not sure it will work with the open ended sections as it does not then incorporate the base colour.

13. Any chance of a more classical look similar to the old 998/999 with the large white tail sections and maybe a white numberboard on the nose?

14. Here you go. Doesn't really work well IMO, but then you did ask for it !!

slv4-green.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  15. Already been done by someone else, though not in the true SPS style with gold pinstriping, but you get the idea.

m03wdLw.jpg

16. I think this looks lovely.

By way of an attempt at constructive criticism in my opinion the very best colour schemes also provide cohesion from front to rear. I.e. Continuous white stripe and colouring on the 848/1198 Corse SE (biased there) which runs through the side fairing and aligns with the tail; the majority of the iconic racing schemes do this too.

Difficult to achieve given how small the behinds of bikes are nowadays, but when done well it really adds to the overall impact :)

17. i like that very much.
    i suppose if the fairing leading edge was matt black or exposed carbon it would work better, like on superleggera (not asking you to change it)
    but the green does bring it too life, without being as fussy as speciale. Cheers!

18. Teaked the colours towards the orange/red hue of the SL.

SL coast.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  19. That is a winner! But I would change the leading edge to black or carbon and I also kinda liked the green stripe... :D

20. Maybe this?

coast green.jpg

• Like Like x 5
Do Not Sell My Personal Information