1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Picked Her Up Today

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by hyperdildo, Sep 28, 2019.

1. I hadn’t cleaned it either it was covered in flys and tractor muck but I couldn’t be fucked to wash it as knowing a panigale if I’d have washed it it would never have started again and had more lights on the dash than in Blackpool tower

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. I didn’t know I wax going over until I got there. Remembered I had ordered some parts for the 748 test gas come in so popped on around 2:00

3. In the nicest possible way, why can't you type like a human?!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Coz he is a

DILDO
    :eek:

#24 Expat Jack, Sep 28, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  5. And on that bombshell.... I’m going

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. : unamused:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. To pick my mrs up I was meant to say lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Phew. No offence was meant my rubbery friend.

• Love You Love You x 1
  9. Don’t be daft. Takes a lot to offend me due to the multiple head injuries I’ve had over the years lol

• Like Like x 2
  10. Enjoy the new bike. Hypers rock!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Agree, can’t get the thought out of my head too but the 1098’s going nowhere & the wife is far from convinced that a 2nd bike is a possibility. Need to think about selling the flat again & blowing it all while I still can. Hypermotard SP would be the first thing on the list. Great ride Dildo (yeah that bit just reads weird o_O)

• Funny Funny x 3
  12. I fully agree with you on with the advertisement compaigns,but that's unfortunately business all day long for financial survival.
    ....but the chosen number is synonymous with individual riders & they get attached to them for whatever reason.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Is that cos it reminds you of your height in inches? Lol

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Correct

• Love You Love You x 1
  15. Cheap shot sorry ha ha ha
    Have you thought about the mv?

16. Id just like to say that Arrow - unlike akra - you can get any individual part of their exhausts very easily...changed the dual exit system on my z1000 to a single exit - ordered the alternative mid pipe for 170 quid - turned up in a few days....unlike akra - wanted a part for my rsv4 and the uk akra salesman on the phone said....dont bother - youll never get it - second hand is your best way....

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. Oh, I actually thought it was a compliment. Thought you were taking about height, not height. ;)

MV: Are you
    M
    A
    D
    ?

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. I was amazed at the quality and the price is very good compared to the big players. Akras are beautifully made but earth shatteringly expensive termis are the go to Ducati pipe but quality ent all that.

19. Them mv’s Are quite sexy in a weird way.. like when I thought some bird was quite sexy when we were on holiday once and my wife pointed out that it was a man with an Adam’s apple but I still thought it was hot in a weird way lol

• Funny Funny x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information