1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Picked Her Up Today

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by hyperdildo, Sep 28, 2019.

1. The chinese have attachment towards this lucky number.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Been out again on the hyper and can safely say it’s the most fun bike I’ve ever ridden on the road even with all the shite weather and shit drivers

• Like Like x 3
  3. So run without one. Cheaper fine than getting nicked for s small plate (allegedly)

• Useful Useful x 4
  4. Looks good mate! Really annoys me that the Ducati tail tidy is so ‘long’. I appreciate it’s because the indicators are too close to the pipes otherwise but that annoys me..

5. You'll look like a right dildo on that thing :D
    Nice - give it a wash :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. I’ve ordered the evotech tail tidy as the standard one is horrible and has to go. Also ordered a smaller number plate as well cos the standard plate is like having a caravan on the back.
    That decat pipe makes all the difference to the performance tho cos it revs so clean now and sounds 100 times better

• Like Like x 2
  7. The number plate holder could easily be used as a dildo. A carbon fibre one for the classy lady.
    Just been out for a couple of hours and got caught in the bastard rain again. Needs washing again

• Like Like x 1
  8. Enjoy - total hooligan machine :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  9. i have a tard itch that needs scratching. My lad passed his motorbike theory test a couple of weeks ago and did his cbt Saturday, some module test booked in a couple of weeks time and he text me over a link to the 950sp that he wants as his first bike lol, he was a great schoolboy mx'r so should suit him down to the ground.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Tail tidied by evotech

A3A813FD-73C6-47E9-ABC5-D726F90F82BE.jpeg

214ECC60-6F8D-4D24-B499-C050F84E4327.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hyper Dildo!

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. I still think he needs to get either a black or a pink wrap done.

13. .....

and,

When he’s been wrapped,

He can

get
    The
    Bike
    done

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. If You say my name 3 times in front of a mirror I will appear

• Funny Funny x 1