1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Picked New 1199s Up Three Weeks Ago. Did 4000 Miles Across Europe!

Discussion in 'Touring' started by Monners, Sep 22, 2014.

1. ;) thank you! :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ha ha. shes got banter. I like it.

Better than all the usual "hello Dave", "its a mad house in here" comments:)

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. I was kind of expecting a more conclusive answer :rolleyes:

4. I'd remove this pic Royal. :)

5. Go girls! Kiss one another :Hungry:

6. No speed limit on the autobahn? Do you mean take it off for another reason?

7. :D

8. Autobahn eh...;) nope i never meant any other reason but autobahn covers your arse. Its just you read or hear about all sorts of daft convictions based upon gopro stuff etc and pics online. You have to be dead careful these days. :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1

9. :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Right, so now that all the commotion from the Italian troublemaker Miss P joining has calmed down I'll continue with the phots.

Next step after Perugia was a long trip down to Bari in the South. From Perugia you head east across the mountains on some pretty epic roads to the coast, unfortunately it was still wet but it was nice to get off the motorways anyhow. The GPS was a waste of time as the road we were supposed to be on was not even built yet so a bit of creative navigation was called for.

We arrived at MissPineapples Mums place in Torre a Mare near Bari late in the night and spent the next couple of days getting fat and not wearing bike leathers! Miss P's mum runs a agritourism which is a restaurant where all the food is grown on the land around the building. The fresh figs on the trees were amazing, the local tiger mosquitos are quite keen on them as well and Miss P caught it up in a big way!!

IMG_6257.jpg

IMG_6262.jpg

IMG_6265.jpg

11. Every one hangs out by the harbour at night in Torre a Mare, Italy has a super cool social scene with whole families still out to play after midnight.

IMG_6312.jpg

IMG_6280.jpg

IMG_6317.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. She didn't cause any trouble, just dipped her toe in and ran away ;)

13. I like the look of the one with dread locks if it's a girl ;)
    Miss Pee's mate?

14. Bari has possibly the best Mojitos in the universe. In typical italian style; the grafiti on the wall is actually a love poem! even vandals are more sophisticated than the usual cock drawers in the UK!

IMG_6332.jpg

IMG_6342.jpg

IMG_6341.jpg

IMG_6337.jpg

IMG_6334.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  15. Miss P has hot sisters as well, which is always a bonus if you need someone to give the wig a new style.

723.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  16. I need to get vids of this online but Miss Ps sister has a dog who has the run of the whole town despite it being illegal to run free! He literally runs around, gets fed by everyone, shags their lady dogs and heads back home when he is done! He would run after us on the motorbikes for the couple of miles into town and hang out with us whilst we had food or a night out and then follow us back again later on!!

IMG_6271.jpg

IMG_6277.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  17. Huge garage is perfect for storing bikes and making Champagne! Which ever bottles do not blow up in the making process will make their way to our place in the UK next year. Winner :)
    Green stuff is luminous and super strong!

IMG_6286.jpg

IMG_6290.jpg

ee.JPG

#77 Monners, Oct 20, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Hot as in warm to the touch? :Wideyed:

19. Soon we had to saddle up again. Next stop is a trip from East to West Italy to Napoli and the Amalfi Coast. It's quite a nice blast from Bari to Napoli

IMG_6358.jpg

IMG_6355.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  20. All that time in the Mediterranean suns heats them up.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information