1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Picked Up My New Supersport S Yesterday.

Discussion in 'Supersport (2016 onwards)' started by steeve, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Heres another review fron US.

2. that looks and sounds pretty cool! Only thing I don't like is the way the clip ons seem to bolt to the triple which im guessing means you can't raise or lower em? I know there generally ain't alot of scope for this due to fairing /screen clearance but a lil bit of fine tune ability would be good.

3. Happy new bike Steeve, looks lovely!

Good move with the ventureshield, you did the right thing getting it on straight away.

Nothing beats the feeling of picking up your new bike from the dealers, the last two bikes I've picked up unfortunately the rain was coming down like stair rods! :Grumpy:
    Don't be too precious with it, get it used as much as you can, ...enjoy!!

4. I think the white with red wheels looks superb. I just wish they had priced it 2k lower and I would probably had a test ride and ended up buying one I reckon . I think the price will put a lot of people off, shame as it looks like a great do it all bike .
    Look forward to hearing how it's going after a few hundred miles.

5. Not so keen on the quick colour change to brown in the video though :Facepalm:

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. happy new bike Steeve ;)
    have fun

7. Seen the white s model in Millsport ballymoney at the weekend and it's absolutely stunning. I had seen pics and thought it looked mediocre but in the flesh it's a beaut. Good luck and health to enjoy her.

• Like Like x 1
  8. arrrggghh grahhhhhhhhhhhh

9. Enjoy!

Had my first test ride in the Scottish highlands last weekend and liked the SuperSport S more than any bike I've ridden in the last 10 years - easily. A worthy modern successor to the 900SS.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Bloody gorgeous bike, love it, congrats.

11. I hope he was ok but, I think he should give up riding.

• Agree Agree x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information