1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Featured 959 Picked Up New Bike

Discussion in 'Panigale 899 / 959 / 1199 / 1299 / V2 / V4' started by Stewarty, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Hi guys, sold my 1198 a few months ago and was swithering on what to replace it with and have went with the 959. Looking to fit a 1299 system or US 959 when I get the chance. Was out yesterday on it and very happy overall with the bike as a package.

20200920_090655.jpg

#1 Stewarty, Sep 21, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2020
    • Like Like x 17
  2. Nice colour combo that. Congratulations :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Looks nice

4. Do you not miss the grunt of the 1198?

5. Not particularly mate, before you knew it you would be doing ridiculous speeds. I know the 959 doesn't have the same grunt but haven't found it lacking in slightest. It's a better road bike in my opinion(as sports bikes go) and enjoy having to rev it a bit longer. Still early days though and have only put 200 miles on it since Friday but I love it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Lovely - I've added "swithering" to my huge list of words I'm not accustomed to :upyeah::upyeah::upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  7. I've learnt
    "Dropped the hammer"
    "Switched it up"
    Today. Every day is a Street Kid school day.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. Nice bike, my favorite word/phrase learned from this site is "Cockwomble"

• Like Like x 1
  9. Nice colour mate

• Like Like x 1
  10. Welcome.
    A word I’ve become aware of and now use often is ‘coddiwomple’

6CB96ECD-D9BE-48C3-A89E-D659D4C45653.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. Congratulations, very nice.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Very nice bike. Did you used to have a Street Triple Rx?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Great bike in my opinion.... more than plenty for a fast road/ track bike, really balanced and usable:upyeah: Nice...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Yeah, seems a very good balance so far

15. Not me bud, last bike was an 1198

16. I followed one at Donington on my V4S. Although I had significantly more power, I was no quicker. They seem very sorted bikes .... and quick!! :):upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  17. At least people have stopped 'pulling the trigger' and swerving 'poh/poh and 5-0' ....

PS, nice new bike mate, enjoy ...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information